Cazza's countdown to becoming a Mrs

I feel awful! My stomach has tripled in size the cramps are so uncomfortable I could cry and I just know that I won't have had a loss this week :(

I hate * week and being a woman :(

Grrrrrrrr and to top it off it's Monday!!!!! :(

skinnymrstobe said:
I feel awful! My stomach has tripled in size the cramps are so uncomfortable I could cry and I just know that I won't have had a loss this week :(

I hate * week and being a woman :(

Grrrrrrrr and to top it off it's Monday!!!!! :(

Awww you'll get through it love.

And all your hard work this week will pay off because when * week has gone you'll have a doubly good loss!! xxx

Hey hey I'm back!

Crisis has been averted! Life got in the way a little but here I am back again!!

Tuesday 11th October 2011

B: strawberries, Allen light bars x2

Snack: pear

Lunch: tuna Mayo (1syn) salad - lettuce, cucumber, yellow pepper, celery

Activia ff cherry yoghurt

Ok I know I've been crap at logging recently, I promise to try harder this coming week! :)

I've been a bit hit and miss for past couple of weeks with star week and loads going on at work, however I'm feeling pretty confident for WI on monday!!

I've tried my very best to pull things back this week after a shaky start and hopefully I'll be rewarded with a loss!!

Anyhow had a good night out tonight with Mrs S so off to kip now........

Nite all see you in the morrow! Xx

Stick at it hun.

Think of the dresses you're off to try on in december!!

Tea last night was delish and had a fab night xxx

Thanks for your support lovely! :)

Last nights tea - recipe

Chicken Tikka & Keema Curry

Marinade the chicken in:

Ginger, garlic, 2tsp hot chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 150g yoghurt, 1 tblsp Lemon juice, salt (& the secret weapon red food colouring ;))

Leave to marinade for as long as is possible (overnight if possible)

Take the Extra Lean Steak/Beef Mince and rinse under the cold water tap then push all the excess fluid out of it.

Gently fry off the mince with frylight and drain the mince, again squeezing any excess liquid out of it & set aside.

In the wok/frying pan put 1 large onion finely chopped, garlic, 2 grated carrots & ginger & fry for 2 minutes until golden.

Add the mince and combine well.

Stir into the mixture:

2 tsp Ground cumin
2 tsp Hot chilli powder
1tblsp Medium curry powder
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 finely chopped green chillies

Ensure combined well.

Add a carton of pasatta & depending on how saucy you want it, add a little water and leave to simmer until the mince is cooked through.

Once the keema part is cooked, place the chicken pieces under the grill ensuring to turn often, normally takes 12-15mins depending on the size of the chicken pieces! Be careful not to overcook the chicken as it will be really dry :mad:

Once chicken is cooked add to the mince and serve with rice etc :)

YUMMY!!:eat:

Ok im back! Been away a while but here I am again! Fresh start & on countdown!!

Gotta get my finger out and get the exercise going too!!

So gonna try do my food diary again....,.lets see how that goes xx

Back