Cazza's countdown to becoming a Mrs

skinnymrstobe

Well I've been told to create this under pain of death by my good friend Laura......

So starting tomorrow I will attempt to complete a nice little food diary so she can tell me off ;)

I have 15 weeks til I want to try wedding dresses on for my May wedding next year!

I really need a little support and hoping that this will give me what I need!!

Thanks Laura ;) xx

It's day one in the big brother house.......

Started to make a nice salad to take for dinner only to find that the lettuce is litre worse for wear so plan B is to part cook a jacket potato in the microwave this morning and make some low syn coleslaw to have with it!

As for breakfast, well it's a bit early really just yet but I'm taking 2 x Alpen light bars and some fruit and yoghurt to work with me!

Think I'll do steak with roast veg & potatoes for tea ........

EE today

My HExA is 250ml semi skimmed milk (125ml in my pasta n sauce)

My HExB is 2x Alpen Light bars

My syns so far will be 1 syn in the cheese leek and ham pasta n sauce I'm having for dinner!

Will update after work with my days menu for your approval teacher ;) xx

Ok here goes.....DAY1 - Tuesday 13th September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HExB) & 2 plums (s)

Morning snack: 1 Muller Light Coconut yoghurt

Lunch: Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce (made with 125ml semi skimmed milk (1/2 HExA) ) 1 SYN

Afternoon snack: 1 Alpen Light Bar & 1 apple (s)

Dinner: Gammon & roasted baby potatoes with sw coleslaw (carrots (s), white cabbage (s), red cabbage (s), red onion(s)) (2 level tablespoons Extra Light Mayo & 2 tablespoons fat free natural yoghurt) 2 SYNS

I had the rest of my HExA between a nice cup of tea and a "glass" of milk.

TOTAL SYNS: 3

I feel like i've done well today, although I need to fit more speed foods in as I dont think i've had as many as i could have today.

SPEED FOODS: 6

Like the the updated stats an sig.
LOVE the new pic!

Now then - I've text you everything I need to say I think.

Just use more syns - have some choc or beer! And don't go hungry!

Your full diary looks like 1 meal of mine (am I just greedy?!)!

Lubs ya xx

Like the the updated stats an sig.
LOVE the new pic!

Now then - I've text you everything I need to say I think.

Just use more syns - have some choc or beer! And don't go hungry!

Your full diary looks like 1 meal of mine (am I just greedy?!)!

Lubs ya xx

OMG!! I dont think I could eat any more!!

Will have more syns as the week goes on, I just need to go back to basics and go steady with the syns until i'm back in control of myself again! (hence avoiding chocolate, crisps & alcohol)

Hoping to have a nice new pic at xmas ;)

skinnymrstobe said:
OMG!! I dont think I could eat any more!!

Will have more syns as the week goes on, I just need to go back to basics and go steady with the syns until i'm back in control of myself again! (hence avoiding chocolate, crisps & alcohol)

Hoping to have a nice new pic at xmas ;)

Ok chic.

Just don't under do it xx

Well day two.....

The plan today is strawberries and Alpen light bar for brekkie

With jacket potato and Sw coleslaw for lunch followed by a muller light and pineapple and nectarines

Dinner will be smothered chicken....... Will Explain later with my "what actually happened" update ;)

May use some syns on a glass of wine tonight but will see how I get on through the day first :)

Roll on 5.30pm and finishing time!!!!!!

Caz x

skinnymrstobe said:
Well day two.....

The plan today is strawberries and Alpen light bar for brekkie

With jacket potato and Sw coleslaw for lunch followed by a muller light and pineapple and nectarines

Dinner will be smothered chicken....... Will Explain later with my "what actually happened" update ;)

May use some syns on a glass of wine tonight but will see how I get on through the day first :)

Roll on 5.30pm and finishing time!!!!!!

Caz x

Good plan.

Lots of variety and sf going on.

And now we're all together!! xx

DAY2 - Wednesday 14th September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HExB) & strawberries (ss)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with sw coleslaw (carrots (s), white cabbage (s), red cabbage (s), red onion(s)) (2 level tablespoons Extra Light Mayo & 2 tablespoons fat free natural yoghurt) 2 SYNS followed by1 Muller Light Coconut yoghurt

Afternoon snack: 1 apple (s) & 2 plums (s)

Dinner: Smothered Chicken with cheesy potato wedges

(Smothered chicken contains: Chicken (s), Passata (s), Tin of tomatoes (s), Red pepper (s), Yellow pepper (s), Red Onion (s), Mushrooms (s), 1 fresh red chilli (s), 1 x Discovery Fajita Mix (serves 2 - 3.5 SYNS) 1.75 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 3.75

SPEED FOODS: 15 (MUCH BETTER) :)

skinnymrstobe said:
Well I've been told to create this under pain of death by my good friend Laura......

So starting tomorrow I will attempt to complete a nice little food diary so she can tell me off ;)

I have 15 weeks til I want to try wedding dresses on for my May wedding next year!

I really need a little support and hoping that this will give me what I need!!

Thanks Laura ;) xx

Flipping heck are you writing a book?? Well done though. Xx

DAY2 - Wednesday 14th September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HExB) & strawberries (ss)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with sw coleslaw (carrots (s), white cabbage (s), red cabbage (s), red onion(s)) (2 level tablespoons Extra Light Mayo & 2 tablespoons fat free natural yoghurt) 2 SYNS followed by1 Muller Light Coconut yoghurt

Afternoon snack: 1 apple (s) & 2 plums (s)

Dinner: Smothered Chicken with cheesy potato wedges

(Smothered chicken contains: Chicken (s), Passata (s), Tin of tomatoes (s), Red pepper (s), Yellow pepper (s), Red Onion (s), Mushrooms (s), 1 fresh red chilli (s), 1 x Discovery Fajita Mix (serves 2 - 3.5 SYNS) 1.75 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 3.75

SPEED FOODS: 15 (MUCH BETTER) :)

Treated myself to a glass of wine

175ml Rose wine - 6 SYNS

New TOTAL SYNS: 9.75 :)

Back