CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Wow thatlittlebit - just seen your stats! Think you're my new idol! Would love to be in the 8s!!

And painful bum bones definitely counts as an NSV!! Oddly wonderful feeling eh?!

Morrigan said:
Wow thatlittlebit - just seen your stats! Think you're my new idol! Would love to be in the 8s!!

And painful bum bones definitely counts as an NSV!! Oddly wonderful feeling eh?!

Haha thanks :):) it has been hard work and this last bit is the hardest I've had to be super strict or the weigh doesn't budge.

I don't want to have to carry a pillow round for life though! although maybe I would if i could trade it for no weight gain whatever I ate :p

I say it counts!

Does anyone else find it hard to believe you look better and slimmer?I am always saying god I look fat in this and recently my family have started looking at me like I'm insane!I still do see a fat me staring back from the mirror!

NatalieMeadows said:
I say it counts!

Does anyone else find it hard to believe you look better and slimmer?I am always saying god I look fat in this and recently my family have started looking at me like I'm insane!I still do see a fat me staring back from the mirror!

Defffffffpoo but I occasionally get a glimpse of someone thinner

I can't really see it either, I know what you mean... though in the last week, where before I used to suddenly notice a layer of fat where there was never one before, that's not happening any more, so it's more that I'm not noticing more gain... :hmm:

I say it counts!

Yep defo, it's taking ages for my brain to catch up. Occasionally I'll catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and think I look OK, but generally I still see an obese me staring back. My brain is getting there, but only very very slowly.

Great NSVs everyone! Bum hurting on an unpadded chair is definitely a NSV, although one of the least good side effects of weightloss I find!

I still feel fat when I see myself in a mirror but a photo doesn't lie does it?? I've just bought 2 pairs of skinny size 10 jeans. That's English 10 so US 6. Omg!! I can't believe it!!

image-2250304970.jpg

I've been walking around with the biggest grin ever!

You look great hun! :D

Wow, Fiona you look great! And ThatLittleBit, looking at your stats there I'm impressed, that's BRILLIANT!! :D You might not see it that much yourself, but those numbers alone impress the heck outta me! :cool:

Thanks everyone. It's just a weird feeling when you can look at a photo and see a skinny person, but look in a mirror and see something totally different! :(

You look so skinny Fiona, fantastic!!!

Fiona I am so envious - you look absolutely amazing! Seriously! Although I'm a similar weight I look far 'chunkier' if that makes sense. You look really toned. You should be so pleased :)

Thank you Shazzabir and Morrigan. Morrigan, what height are you? I'm 5' 6" so maybe that's the difference. I must say, I've been swimming today and still dont look too great in a swimsuit. Lol!

I'm 5ft 3 so I could definitely do with losing a bit more (although I am finally in a normal BMI - woo!) I still don't think I'd look as lean as you though - you have a great upper body and arms. Totally gorgeous! :)

I'm 5ft 3 so I could definitely do with losing a bit more (although I am finally in a normal BMI - woo!) I still don't think I'd look as lean as you though - you have a great upper body and arms. Totally gorgeous! :)

Thanks Hun, you are very sweet, my shoulders are about the only thing I've always liked about my body. I'm sure many of us who've been bigger and lost weight, suffer from a kind of body dysmorphic syndrome. Few of us can actually see that we ARE smaller than we were. Weird, no? :confused:

Back