cd 1st weigh in

shaziam

hi all
im new to these boards been on cd diet just over a week now and at my first weigh in lost 9 1/2 pounds . . . was so happy.

finding week 2 easier but horrible taste in my mouthe and honking breathe , can anyone tell me if this goes away ??

cheers sharon

hi all
im new to these boards been on cd diet just over a week now and at my first weigh in lost 9 1/2 pounds . . . was so happy.

finding week 2 easier but horrible taste in my mouthe and honking breathe , can anyone tell me if this goes away ??

cheers sharon

Hey there Sharon - well done on a FAB start :D

horrible taste in mouth and stinky breath...sounds like the luverly land of ketosis to me !! ;) no more hunger !!!

good luck for next week.....

love

Debz xx

Fab w.loss... keep it up.

Well done, brilliant loss :D

well done to losing so much in your first week. I'm due to start on Tuesday.

About your breath etc... I have just read somewhere that one of our buddies chews sugar free gum, but.... a CDC said maybe she should knock it on the head as when she is chewing her brain thinks that she is gonna be eating and her tummy creates a load of acid to break the imaginary food down (my term of phrase not hers) and the acid just sits there as no food is coming...... phew.... soooo,???? I too am worried about the bad breath thing as I have read it happens a lot..... You can't go mad on mouthwash either as it can damage the old nashers. I hope it gets better for you though.

hi all

cheers sharon

Welcome shaziam and very well done on your 91/2 pounds off!!!:clap::bliss:

Drinking your water through the course of the day and brushing your teeth after your packs the same as you would if eating and not forgetting to floss once a day.

I also find if you use a tongue scraper it can help along with moutwash.

It does improve ...

Love Mini xxx

Oh wow fantastic weightloss! congrats hun, keep up the great work.

Well done you ~ great weight loss for Wk1. Good news is yep, you're in ketosis. I use those wafer thin mint thingys that melt in your mouth from time to time (especially at work when I'm going into a meeting) and plenty of mouthwash at home.

It's not always really bad ~ think it depends on just how much water I drink as well.

But hey, a small price to pay for fabulous weightlosses.

Back