CD after CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

What I'm wondering is, is it feasible/allowed to have the odd CD meal or still use the water flavourings after I reach goal?
    Cause I love them, and I don't think I've ever had a non-CD 135cal chocolate milkshake! :p
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

according to the booklet you can use them or not as part of on-going maintenance, if I read it right?
  4. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge diet
    My CDC reckons they are great instead of a multivitamin tablet, because of all the good stuff they've got in them. She swears by her 2 products a day as well as a healthy diet, and she's a dietician (and skinny as a stick!)
  5. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Cambridge Diet
    I did a SW syn calculator and the shakes are only 4 syns so I intend to carry on with them as treats. My hair and skin look fabulous now which I am sure is down to all the vitamins and minerals and there's no harm in it!
  6. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    hi emma,
    i spoke to a SW councillor yesterday and she worked it out at 7syns, but that was a tetra so i guess they are slightly higher.
    Mix a mousse is syn free though :D
  7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

My CDC uses the food packs as part of his maintenance, so i guess its fine :)
  8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

One a day as nutritional supplement is okay. I have several clients who visit once a month for 28 packs and water flavourings etc.

That way they are weighed and measured monthly to keep in check.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.