CD after CD?

jennikay

Gold Member
What I'm wondering is, is it feasible/allowed to have the odd CD meal or still use the water flavourings after I reach goal?
Cause I love them, and I don't think I've ever had a non-CD 135cal chocolate milkshake! :p

according to the booklet you can use them or not as part of on-going maintenance, if I read it right?

My CDC reckons they are great instead of a multivitamin tablet, because of all the good stuff they've got in them. She swears by her 2 products a day as well as a healthy diet, and she's a dietician (and skinny as a stick!)

I did a SW syn calculator and the shakes are only 4 syns so I intend to carry on with them as treats. My hair and skin look fabulous now which I am sure is down to all the vitamins and minerals and there's no harm in it!

hi emma,
i spoke to a SW councillor yesterday and she worked it out at 7syns, but that was a tetra so i guess they are slightly higher.
Mix a mousse is syn free though :D

My CDC uses the food packs as part of his maintenance, so i guess its fine :)

One a day as nutritional supplement is okay. I have several clients who visit once a month for 28 packs and water flavourings etc.

That way they are weighed and measured monthly to keep in check.

Back