CD and ME

Another lovely Sunny day, how much easier CD feels when the sun is out, it keeps me motivated, despite being surronded in the garden by BBQ's :eek: gawd it smelt lovely. But I was good and didn't hop over the fench, I just sniffed the air.

I never know how I am going to feel from one day to the next, that's the trouble having an unpredictable illness:( I woke today and ached all over, there is always a payback when you have a good day. A good day makes me feel normal and I zip around cleaning and forget about the following day. But the following day arrives and I suddenly remember.

I still managed to tidy my garden pots and did some watering. I even sat outside and read for a couple of hours, watched the bee's buzzing around and in the distance I could hear the jet ski's powering across the bay. Oh how I want to go on a jet ski :D The peace was bliss and I remembered how last Summer was hell on earth. The guy who lived upstairs from me played booming music all day and night. It got so bad I had to move out each weekend. It was worse during the period he was evicted. I don't know how he managed it but when he left he moved just four doors down the road so sadly I do run into him and I still get the same abuse. He often swears at me and generally try's to intimidate me. It used to upset me but now I think he is the type of person who just doesn't care and I can't waste any more of my time on that idiot. I have to admit I have at times plotted my revenge ;) but I will keep that to myself! lol

All ok cd wise today and I have finally managed to get all my water drunk :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done Sarah! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh what a day I am glad to be home. I have been so hungry today. It just would not stop, despite drinking gallons of water! These are the day's I struggle and all I can think about it food food and food. It's amazing how different you can feel from day to day.

It was tough at work today and I had to keep my mouth shut. I've said before in my diary how I got slated at every opportunity when I started cd first. This time I've just got the odd comment but I have tried to ignore them.

Another girl in the office is now doing it and has lost alot of weight in a month. Today the conversation turned to that and I just listened to "oh my god your doing so well, you look amazing... blah blah.. and yes she does and I am glad for her as I know how sad she was and suggested she see my cdc. Then!!! she said i've still go along way to go (fair enough) so do I, but then she said I havn't done that well it's only two stone. I nearly choked on my shake.. is it me :confused::confused: how on earth can you think that loosing two stone in four weeks isn't good. I really struggle when I hear things like that and above all how can it be ok for one person to do cd but not another :sigh: fingers crossed tomorrow won't be such a hungry day x

LOL at the 'only 2 stones in 4 weeks'. Boy, is she going to have an unpleasant surprise over the next few weeks... She'll be one of those people who 'only' loses 4 pounds a week. And yes, I'm only jealous. Jealous as hell :D :D

I'm going through a horribly hungry stage too. I don't know what it is, whether it's my age and hormones (I'm only 41 but my mother wasn't much older than me when she hit the menopause - here's hoping I take after my grandmother - pretty PLEASE!), whether it's just the stress of work... I don't know what it is. I know it's really tough and I'm very sorry for myself.

Anyway, 'nuff about me - well done you on getting through another day! :woohoo:

Hello Lily :D always happy to hear from you! I had some tests last year when I was 41, I was having terrible flushes, weird periods the lot. My sister kept saying oh you had your periods early :eek: so I bet it's the menopause. It wasn't thank god, it turned out my illness has similar symptoms. I can't have children either so that was another thing it could be, in fact i'm a bit of a wreck. :eek:

I really do struggle with the I have only lost four pounds this week!!! shouldn't really write that on the forum but hay ho it's my diary so I will say it between you and me :D

I hate to feel envious it's really a side of me I try to work on but the person in question just doesn't seem to celebrate how well she is doing.. I have never lost four pounds, even my first week the first time on cd I only lost 3 pounds on ss :eek:
In my head it felt like ten..:D

Hello Lily :D always happy to hear from you! I had some tests last year when I was 41, I was having terrible flushes, weird periods the lot. My sister kept saying oh you had your periods early :eek: so I bet it's the menopause. It wasn't thank god, it turned out my illness has similar symptoms. I can't have children either so that was another thing it could be, in fact i'm a bit of a wreck. :eek:

:hug99: Sisters say the loveliest things...

I really do struggle with the I have only lost four pounds this week!!! shouldn't really write that on the forum but hay ho it's my diary so I will say it between you and me :D

You don't need to feel guilty - I said it first! :D

I hate to feel envious it's really a side of me I try to work on but the person in question just doesn't seem to celebrate how well she is doing.. I have never lost four pounds, even my first week the first time on cd I only lost 3 pounds on ss :eek:
In my head it felt like ten..:D

I tend to lose quite well in the first week (I can say that cos I've had lots of first weeks - there's an embarrassing confession :eek:). But after that, 3lbs is as much as I ever lose in a week. But I've done the maths, and that's apparently because that's all I'm likely to lose, given my age and activity level. I guess I could take up marathon running, but I can't see it, somehow. :)

Keep on trucking, hun.

:character00115:

Shanny your a bit ahead of yourself hun :D I was talking about other people in my diary yesterday who moan about only loosing four pounds. If I loose four pounds this week it will be the first time ever!!! so maybe you have had a preminition of my weigh in Thursday :D

So today is Tuesday, my late shift at work and the day I always feel abit all over the place as I never know what time to have my products etc (810). So to burn off the meal I have already had my lunch. A very nice chicken salad. I must do some cooking or I will look like a chicken salad.

Three more products to have the rest of the day so that doesn't feel too bad.

Very late and very tired, but all fine cd wise. I am not as hungry as last night, thank goodness!! I hate going to bed hungry :sigh: Wednesday to go and then it's weigh day!!

dear weighing fairy please visit me and melt those pounds away :innocent0001:

Yay another great day... You are totally a different person doing this diet sarah.. Very proud of ya. !
Night night x

Thank you Shanny what a lovely thing to say xx :D

Sooooo Wednesday today and nearly ok but I had a slight wine gum malfunction, but it wasn't a whole lot and I stopped and didn't blow the rest of the day. I must admit I am very nervous about tomorrow. My weigh day and despite one or two wine gums today :eek: ooops... I have done really well but here comes the BUT... I have still not been able to cut down on my medication.. so that's the worry.. I have all the positive stuff going on in my head but I'm not sure what my body is deciding to do. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

I very much doubt a couple of wine gums will make much difference, so don't worry (cos stress can interfere with weight loss! - think calming positive thoughts, LOL).

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow! :cross:

Wine gums hope they were the maynard... ones lol lol funny.

Good luck with weigh in run back and tell us chick x

I am going to have a moment of being negative :sigh: I skipped off to get weighed and stepped on the scales and.... half a pound down. :mad: :mad: My cdc said it wouldn't of been my two wine gums :eek: but as usual its the tablets. For a horrible moment I thought perhaps I will always be this weight because of my lousy pills, but I also know how ill I can be without them.

My cdc looked back at my records and said my body seems to play catch up. Last week back on track but put half a pound on and then this week lost it, so if I go with my records it should show a loss next week. So fed up now :sigh:

She's right though, your CDC. Those scales will show a loss next week. The tricky bit, after having a disappointing weigh in, is staying on track long enough to find out...

Stay strong hun! You will be losing fat, okay? It just isn't showing up because stupid scales can't tell the difference between lost fat and retained water! Don't let the scales tell you what you know isn't true. :hug99:

Have you ever tried not weighing in - just staying 100% for say maybe a month, so that you aren't put off by what the scales say?

Thanks Lily :) I no the fat :eek: must be going somewhere as I live in the loo!! too much information there!! lol.

I think I got a bit cross as the other person I work with revealed today her tricks and at the mo she is getting away with it. I don't know what she lost this week as she had already gone. I'm going to be ok, I have too be. I bought a few things in the sale and they had to go back as they didn't fit. I won't blow it as I have got through this week and the hunger pangs were less today. I need to take it on the chin and maybe not get as excited about next weeks weigh in. I've tried not knowing what the scales say but I'm nosey and then decide I need to know. ;)

Let's pull together Lily and bash those scales next week xx

Aww I can imagine how u are feeling sweetie but we know u are loosing the fat..

Keep strong and look forward to next weeks weigh in.. These no giving up now Chicken..!

You will be successful on CD.. Keep smiling x

Evening Dolly - how are you today?

I've had another hit and miss day - don't know what's going on with my head at the moment, but I keep convincing myself that it won't matter if eat a bit of this or that...

But Shanny's started another 100% for 7 days thread and she's already added me to the list, LOL - so I guess that means I'd better get committed. Or should that be committed...? Why are those men wearing white coats coming towards me??

TGIF :D

Back