CD and ME

I'm here :sigh: sorry couldn't post yesterday I was in agony and feeling a bit low. I did some exercise :eek: I know don't faint!! while I was doing it on Thursday the lady was pushing me and said oh don't cheat you can work harder than that!! I politely told her I was not bl**dy cheating (didn't say Bl**dy at the time :eek:) but I was doing my best with the the weight I am carrying and I'm not a flipping olympian and pushing my body to the point of breaking would not do my underlying health problems any good!! so in a huff I pushed on and was ok. Then at 5.00am the following morning I woke up and could hardly put my foot to the floor. I limped all day and slipped down the stairs as my hip gave out. So now back on the max pain killers and feeling rubbish.

My day then went from bad to worse and i got an extremley rude and unexceptable email from a colleague just before I left work. I sat at my desk and burst into tears. I cried all the way home and into the evening. I had no way of having it out with them as it was late and everyone had gone home. The email was also circulated to other's in our dept who had nothing to do with the situation he was referring too. I can't believe how nasty it was and it's hurt me deeply and to add insult to injury I have not done anything wrong!!! he has totally got the wrong end of the stick and has assumed I have moaned about something I did for him when infact my manager noticed I had done it and asked me not to do it in future as it's his job. He then sent that remark to him and then the email from him arrived.

It really has knocked the wind out of my sails. So after a very miserable evening I got up and decided to go out as sitting in brooding wouldn't really help. But now I'm home again it's bothering me and I'm worried about Monday now as I have to see him in the afternoon.

I'm so angry about it all, I just started to get my head in gear and now I'm back in considerable pain with all that crap running around in my head. Cd wise I havn't been 100% :break_diet:

I'm here :sigh: sorry couldn't post yesterday I was in agony and feeling a bit low. I did some exercise :eek: I know don't faint!! while I was doing it on Thursday the lady was pushing me and said oh don't cheat you can work harder than that!! I politely told her I was not bl**dy cheating (didn't say Bl**dy at the time :eek:) but I was doing my best with the the weight I am carrying and I'm not a flipping olympian and pushing my body to the point of breaking would not do my underlying health problems any good!! so in a huff I pushed on and was ok. Then at 5.00am the following morning I woke up and could hardly put my foot to the floor. I limped all day and slipped down the stairs as my hip gave out. So now back on the max pain killers and feeling rubbish.

See, I knew there was a good reason not to do strenuous exercise... :D

Oooh, {{{hug}}}. Ouch-ee. :( Hope it feels a lot better by tomorrow morning.

My day then went from bad to worse and i got an extremley rude and unexceptable email from a colleague just before I left work. I sat at my desk and burst into tears. I cried all the way home and into the evening. I had no way of having it out with them as it was late and everyone had gone home.

What a coward, to send it to you right before going home. Your colleague knew damn well what the effect on you would be, the heartless git.

The email was also circulated to other's in our dept who had nothing to do with the situation he was referring too. I can't believe how nasty it was and it's hurt me deeply and to add insult to injury I have not done anything wrong!!! he has totally got the wrong end of the stick and has assumed I have moaned about something I did for him when infact my manager noticed I had done it and asked me not to do it in future as it's his job. He then sent that remark to him and then the email from him arrived.

It really has knocked the wind out of my sails. So after a very miserable evening I got up and decided to go out as sitting in brooding wouldn't really help. But now I'm home again it's bothering me and I'm worried about Monday now as I have to see him in the afternoon.

I'm so angry about it all, I just started to get my head in gear and now I'm back in considerable pain with all that crap running around in my head.

You know what? I'm just the same about stuff like this. I take it all to heart, take everything so personally. But it's your colleague who's in the wrong here, not you. In fact, he's done a double whammy - he's in the wrong twice over. Firstly, he's made an inaccurate assumption about something he thought you did, and secondly, instead of dealing with it in a grown-up, professional manner, he's chosen to take out his irritation on you. He got to dump his anger on you, and doubtless then went home feeling much better...

I think - if you haven't done this already - I'd forward the nasty email to your manager, copying in your colleague to show that you've done so. You don't have to justify forwarding it on, just say, "Mr Manager, I received this from X on Friday and thought you might like to be aware". Or words to that effect. By rights, your manager should then be duty bound to set the record straight - although I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. :rolleyes:

Hunni - and I've got to learn this too - this is all about your perception of the situation. He's in the wrong, not you, so try not to let it ruin any more of your weekend. It's unacceptable that he's sent you a whinging email and by rights, he should be subject to disciplinary action. If the subject does come up in the afternoon on Monday, just say to him, "Look X, my hands were tied on this one. My manager noticed I was doing your work and told me that I wasn't to do your work for you anymore. If you've got a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with my manager."

And leave it at that. Just say the same thing again if he doesn't seem to want to let it drop. He'll get the message, unless he's supremely thick (which by the sounds of it, I guess he might be. :))

More hugs. :hug99: Don't worry about not being 100% - we can both have another bash at getting that right tomorrow!

Last edited:
Lily Lily my wise cyber friend :D thank you for your post. You are right it was a cowardly act on his behalf and I need to learn a lesson. I did something a few weeks ago that he hadn't done.
When I did the report he hit the bloody roof!! Someone else then said he's cross because you have highlighted what he should of been doing!

I had a word with the little git :eek: and he apologised and we cleared the air.. for me to then find out he had yet again written a Sh**ty email.. what is it with him and his flipping emails:mad:

He is a weasel and goes around getting info from everyone else but me!! I have covered his backside twice now in the last two weeks and I vowed the first time not to do it again but I did. Stupid stupid me. Well I need to listen to my own words and never ever again.

In fact the more I think about it the more I realise he has stepped way over the line.

:thankyou: for taking the trouble to help me think it through, when you live on your own you don't have anyone to chew the fat with (ewwww :p) so to speak.

So Lily it's back on that cd road tomorrow, come on let's do it :)

What you wrote just struck a chord with me, hun, that's all. I'm not so wise when it comes to sorting out my own head stuff. :rolleyes: :) But it should definitely be his problem and not yours.

Maybe we could chew on our own fat.:D That would surely serve two purposes - we get something to chew, and once we're we're done with it, we can dump it. Like chewing gum. :D

Dietwise - well, I've been 100% so far. But it is only 9.28 in the morning... :)

Here's to a much better day!!

Today was too rubbish for words :sigh: I need to get tomorrow over with and pull myself back together. Feel so sick tonight with all the pills and potions I have taken, today is not a cd celebration day for me :sigh:

Not to worry. :hug99: It was always going to be tough today, knowing it's Monday tomorrow.

Sending you lots of positive vibes :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: for tomorrow for facing Mr Gitty Colleague.

Sarah... You okay, hunni?

:grouphugg:

*Shanny* said:
Sarah me and Lily will come and hunt u down missy.
Come and check in to say how u r?

Oh, the mental images... Tracking you through the undergrowth, tetra in one hand, choc mint bar in the other... :D

Morning hun! Hope you're ok. xx

Oh, the mental images... Tracking you through the undergrowth, tetra in one hand, choc mint bar in the other... :D

Morning hun! Hope you're ok. xx
id be under the bushes with MM in one hand and coke zero in the other.. lol

Hi girls, I thought there was something lurking in the garden last night, it must of been a Lilly Shanny ;) Sorry sorry girls, I have not been able to post I am off with with a chronic flare up and to add to my normal meds I have been given a boost of the big gun's for a few days so I'm feeling a bit off colour.

I went to work Monday to be sent straight back home again. I did manange a quick catch up with my area manager and she was totally gobsmacked at what had been sent and fuming to the point of changing colour with rage :mad: so she is now dealing with it. I can't believe how low I've dropped but I guess with the immense pain it's hard to be cheery.

I have not really eaten much as i have felt so sick so hopefully when the pain level drops I can re-focus. One step at a time me thinks.

Take care my friends and next time you lurk in the bushes do a bit of tidying while you are there :D

Oh darling - {{{hugs}}} Sorry you're feeling cr*ppy - but I'm glad your area manager's on the case now!

Urrgh - a Lily Shanny in the bushes? What a thought! But you can do your own tidying, okay? :D :D I've got enough of my own pruning to do!

I've had a slightly better day today :woohoo: Had quite a nice day at work - went to London to meet up with the other half of my team and it was just nice to catch up. One half of my team is very detail-focussed and serious and use long words and I usually come away from meetings with them feeling very thick and inferior, LOL. Today was great, cos the other half of the team are all just as nuts as me :D

One more day at work and I can have some time off!

I did an 810 day today. It was MinnieMel's suggestion and to start with I thought, nah, don't want to do that - the weight'll come off much more quickly on SS. And then I realised that because I kept cheating on SS, the weight wasn't actually coming off all that quickly... :d'oh:

See, I told you I was thick... :) I've worked out that I should still lose something like 10 pounds a month on 810. Well - that'd be brilliant. So tonight I had a lovely omelette with mushrooms and spring onions LOL. Feel much better now!

Hope you feel lots better tomorrow. Were you going to take time off over Easter anyway?

Well done Lily, I do 810 and I really like it. Keep at it, it really makes the world of difference just having a little something ;) I am glad you had a good day, we have two seperate teams and I am alot happier when I am amongst my own like minded souls. :D

I was off from Thursday but I'm hoping to get a bit of work done tomorrow. Hopefully I can have a little walk across the road and have a peaceful sit down looking at the sea. Tonight is the first time the pain has eased and I can't tell you what a relief that is.

Have a great day tomorrow ladies x

Now relax xxxxxxxxxxx I am now away from work until Tuesday and my manager is now on call to give me a break :D I went into work yesterday and thought I was going to have a quite admin day!! I should never think that as in my line of work.. when the sun shines people go potty and all the anti social behaviour starts :eek:

My pain has finally started to ease and I am so relieved, I just hope it carry's on.

So today I managed to concentrate on cd and managed a 100% day. I won't get weighed now until next Thursday so fingers crossed the weight will start to go down. It's been along wait! I'm still on high levels of medication so who know's but I'm doing my best and i'm avoiding hot cross B**ns at all costs. Easter Eggs won't be a problem because I've asked no one gets me one!! :D

I am so glad it's a long weekend and let's hope the sun shines. I now have to get to grips with the fact the Summer season has started and getting around on the roads will now take twice as long.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

LOL, who knew that b**ns was a four letter word? ;) :D

So glad you're feeling a bit better and that you're back on track. And oh, do I remember grockle season... :D We used to live on the coast in Hampshire, not that far from Bournemouth, and between April and September just planning a trip to Sainsbury's required military precision. And then when you actually got to Sainsbury's, it felt like Christmas Day every day...

Luckily people don't view my part of Northants as a tourist destination - most people just want to escape, LOL.

Here's to a lovely Easter weekend. And hey, at least we can have eggs - even if they're not the chocolate kind! :D :D

Morning Sarah, hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend x x

Hi girls :) Happy Easter. I hope you have had a nice weekend. I decided I was going to pretend I was actually on holiday. So yesterday we went off the beaten track and sat in the countryside looking at wild flowers, various animals and enjoying the peace and quite.

Today we headed off down the road to the beach. We walked along the beach and I said to my Mum, shall we go on the big wheel.. :eek: she thought for a bit and then said oh what the heck!!

Today my Mum is a star :D she is 74 and has limited mobility. The guy doing the big wheel let my Mum through and got her seated, no fuss or hurrying, I got on and then everyone else did. It then slowly started to go up and we could see for miles. It then started to go quicker and quicker and we were shreiking :eek: but it was so much fun. We finished it off with a Mr Whippy ;) and a stroll back home.

So a happy weekend and no Hot x B's or Easter Eggs. Yep a wee Mr Whippy but no major crisis and back to cd now.

Weigh day is this Thursday and I need a good loss. So home all day tomorrow to refocus on the water :)

Back