CD and ME

Hi sarah mmmm Mr whippy nice.. good to hear you've had a lovely day.! And tomorrow will be better ready for Thursday..

you can do it x

Yep Shanny I am already for tomorrow !

:) I forgot to mention that my Mum bought me a cupcake receipe and decorating book :eek: she said it was for when I was ok to make cup cakes again !!! lol errrr when's that then x

Today has been hard, but I have remained 100% today. I wasn't actually hungry today it was all the head stuff going on. I tried to sit outside to get some sun and despite sitting back and relaxing all this jabbering started in my head. What about this food, that food and so it went on. At one stage the shop started to beckon so I ended up having a shower, putting on lotions and potions but no sooner had I done that off I went again. I'm bored of my own voice in my head!!

I really want it to stop but I suppose as I'm reading 100 days of dieting it's digging it all up. What I waste of energy but what do you do to stop it??? I can't quite understand why I can't even trust myself to go and get an evening paper! I know that I will stand in the que and start the conversation in my head. Someday's are alot better than other's but today was one of those days.

I need to do this, I have lots of lovely clothes and they don't fit. I've started to wear the lighter things that do fit over and over again and that's just ridiculous with the clothes I have. As usual when I went to the beach yesterday I was covered up in my trusted shrug!! If it's not a shrug its a cardi :eek:

So with all this going on why oh why do I still battle with this head stuff.

Well it's back to work for me tomorrow I don't quite know where the last five day's have gone but at least it will be a short week. Thank gawd really as alot of the team booked three day's leave and got eleven day's off!! I really am abit slow at times :(

well done sarah.. think slim and pretty clothes hun.. i had that today while i was in H&M and Zara and warehouse..! clothes thought

proud of ya xx

Hi girls I am sorry not to be posting and catching up with you all but I will be back the end of the week. I can't really say why on the forum but I will catch up with you all very soon. xx

I was going to say oh my god what a week, then I realised it was only three working days. I can't go into much detail but all I can say is that for the first time in my job I came within an inch of being bashed over the head with something very hard. It's taken me a few day's to get over it but I went back to work the following day. It was hard as we were hosting an event and I wasn't in any mood to be joyful. Apart from a few aches and pains I'm ok.

Cd wise I didnt pig out I was the opposite. But I have dusted myself down and had a good day today with Family. I don't drink alot but today I had pink cava and fell asleep for two hours in the afternoon ;) see hard core me!!! I did actually enjoy watching the wedding and equally watching my Mum decked out in her red, white and blue and waving her flag at the tv.

I'm going to take the weekend to get back on track and focussed on cd. I've got to get match fit now for take that in June :)

So as Shanny asked what are today's plans! I woke up to a grey day today and for some reason I felt abit grey.

I've spent a few day's going over the last few weeks at work and maybe that's the reason why I feel flat. It's very difficult when after seven years you think you know what you are doing then someone new arrives pulls the carpet from underneath you with their oh so fab ideas.. even if they risk your own safety :mad: and then my confidence ebb's away and I feel stupid and doubt my own abilities.

I hate this feeling as my anxiety levels go up and then I worry the dreaded D word will make an appearance. I seem to start to have a few good weeks then get a setback with my health and I start to unravel. I've been home alone for the last few day's and maybe that's been a bit too long.

I did tackle the ironing pile today :eek: I had a mad few hours the other week and I washed all my summer clothes as they had been packed away for the winter. As alot of it is linen it needed alot of ironing! I don't really need any new clothes I just need to fit into them.

So cd wise today has been 100% and it's not too early to post that as there is nothing in the cupboard to eat :) weigh day this week is Thursday so fingers crossed I finally get to move my ticker :cross:

So today is Day 2 and so far so good :) won't tick my day 2 complete until later but I am on my way.

I think totm is arriving early and for the second time in a short space of time. Maybe I am a muddle of hormones and feeling gloomy. On the other hand work beckons tomorrow but I can't start stressing, what will be will be.

My Mum came over today and that was nice. I was showing her some of my clothes and in the wardrobe was a lovely per una skirt I bought from ebay a couple of Summers ago. It doesn't fit and she asked if it did yet.. I said it didn't and asked if she wanted it? She was delighted and took it straight away. Oh well I said I reckon it might be too big anyway by the time I have finished ;) there you go that is a positive statement.

I have a headache today and have that Day 2 muggy head feeling but I am not as hungry as last night when my stomach was growling. I am doing this!!!!

Well done Sarah Lou :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Girls :) Day 3 tomorrow and back to work. Easier at home, just hope nobody brings anything in!!! Nope must stay positive, if I get through tomorrow it will be another tick :)

Have a good day tomorrow everyone xx

It's great to have time off but I sometimes wonder if it just doesn't cause more work for us. Hit the ground running at 10.00 by the time I looked at the clock it was 1.00. I then realised I had not been hungry. I've tried not to do the stick test yet as I rarely go into ketosis but I have a horrible taste in my mouth???? it will be the first time ever if I have.

I can now add another tick and today is nearly over. One more day and then I get weighed. Short and sweet tonight, pretty tired after along day and looking forward to bedtime :)

It just had to happen !! (didn't it) there I am racing up the road to get weighed, I hopped on those scales after being supa dupa brilliant and I stayed the flipping same. I was utterly convinced I had lost.. I am fed up to the back teeth, over tired and wondering how the heck I am ever going to loose weight. :mad: will return to my diary when my mood has improved :(

Aw Sarah Lou, I'm sending you a big hug for being supa dupa good, even if the scales don't show it.

You've said in the past that your body doesn't always do what you want due to the meds, so maybe it's just taking a bit of time to catch up and the losses will catch up next week. I know it's hard, and sooo disheartening when the scales don't recognise all your hard work, but please don't get disheartened.

I hope you're feeling better today... pretty clothes and Howard's naked torso for your mantra! ;) xx

Back