CD FLAVOUR WISH LIST

Im with you on that Linda, Id eat a box of crisps, in fact Im glad I cant make them, they never turn out right!!!!!
I love crisps!

I agree I can't make the crisps they taste like sick, and the problem is if I had lovely flavours that i knew I liked, I would be tempted to eat 3 bags a day! I find it hard not making 3 mousses or 3 bars a day!

Definatley more savoury stuff I agree, or something not covered in chocolate!

I am sure they do it so that you are sick of chocolate when you go back to eating normal foods, I used to be a chocoholic- not any more! Phase one sorted !!

I would live something cheesy, cheese bar would be lovely. I really do miss savoury food whilst on CD

I would love a chocolate mint bar but with milk chocolate covering not the plain.

Or

A chocolate mint tetra yum yum can you imagine chocolate mint ice cream tetra mmmmmmmmm

Ok im a chocoholic hehe

Mary
CD Counsellor
Bristol

could I have fish and chips flavour soup..
and a hagendaaz cookies and cream tetra to freeze for afters.. thanks u fairy god mother linda (cd Counsellor) lol

and can u also get them ready for me for Monday.. hehe..
x

really fancy a beef or oxtail type soup today to warm me up (darned ketosis shivers!! :D)

Also would like a lemon meringue type shake - it would taste lovely as a mousse. mmmmm

Agree with others about different flavour tetras and some kind of savoury bar.

Also the choc mint bar (with MILK chocolate;) covering) sound heavenly.

mmmm I'm drooling!!!

A PIZZA HUT MEAT FEAST PIZZA flavoured soup (only 2 slices though, don't want to be greedy do I)

MOULES MARINIÈRE with CRUSTY ROLL flavoured soup

SPECIAL EDITION PEANUT FLAVOURED CHUNKY KIT-KAT bar. In fact best not muck about with it and just gimme the Kit-Kat as is.

Oh and for when I feel bad having the above.....

WATER flavoured soups & DUST flavoured Shakes

Cheese and Broccolli soup??

Or roast dinner soup??? (where if you think hard enough about the flavours you can taste the beef, potatoes, yorkshire pudding and veg all individually)

MMMMmmmmm!

(Also like the Pizza Hut idea)

x

Oh Id love more savory! Something like: roast beef and onion soup Mmmm
lentil and bacon soup
carrot and corriander soup
oxtail soup

Tho it seems impossible Id love a cheese and pickle soup! lol

for the shakes maybe
caramel and fudge
choc orange
raspberry

A chili con carne soup, or a chicken tikka soup.

Back