CD Headaches!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by meenie, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. meenie

meenie Member

Hello Everyone,

Been on CDSSplus for 4days and still can't get rid of a horrible sore head. I am drinking at least 4pts of water I promise!! To be honest it's more like 6pts a day I'm drinking as well as the water in my shakes and soups. Any ideas?? Could it be because my body is howling for carbs?
    Apreciate your feedback folks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

a lot of people get them and it tends to be carb and sugar withdrawl so not a lot you can do apart from drink water and take paracetamol . they tend to disappear after 5-6 days :)

4. miss-r

miss-r I can do it!!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Hello
    Maybe its carb, coffee or salt withdrawal??
    I'm not too sure what it could be, but i've heard lots of people get headaches at first. I didn't which surprised me. The only reason I thought of was that I don't drink coffee/tea. I use 4head for headaches. Hope you feel better soon xx

5. meenie

meenie Member

CD Headaches

Oh thanks guys for your feedback, was beginning to think it was just me! Well done on your fantastic weight loss by the way,,,,,,amazing! xx

6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum. :) Headaches are normal in the first week. I got bad headaches in the first week but don't get them now.

7. meenie

meenie Member

Thanks all for your feedback. My bad head went on the 5th day, don't really know if this is good or not but I got weighed and lost 8and 3/4 Ibs at my first weigh in. So maybe I will catch up with you lot soon ;)
    xx

8. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    That's good the headaches have gone, and well done on your weight loss. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.