CD making me act like a madwoman!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Yuna, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Anybody else reacting to little things is a crazy way and able to blame them on CD? :confused:

(instead of having to own up to it yourself?? :p)

Last night..., I went out for drinks with my friends as one of them had just returned from year in Wales. :)

Friend, politely got a round in and I asked for sparkling water no fruit.

Well, I saw her coming with the drinks and there was a minute little sliver of yellow in my glass :eek: and all of a sudden all I could hear was CITRIC ACID!!!
    I lunged across the table so fast and dived my big dirty fist into the glass and fished it out.... without even thinking:eek:.

Once the fruit had been removed I looked around the table at my open mouth friends. All I could do was mumble about how I hated lemon....

My poor friend felt so bad she kept apologising and offering to replace the drink. I was so ashamed and shocked with my behaviour.

I drank it but had to keep repeating to myself that it wouldn't break ketosis.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

haha pml i think cd making me go a bit loopy too!! i bet your friend has forgot all about it. i hate lemon and limes in drinks ewww
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.