CD Newbie

I'm so discouraged at the moment. As well as being constantly famished, I'm feeling generally quite bad. I'm so close to giving up right now. I simply can't go on feeling like this all the time. So, unless I feel some marked improvement in my well-being tomorrow, then I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to pack it in.:(

David,
Dont give up tomorrow u will feel good I promise!!!!
Just keep on with it and show all those ppl that u can stick to it and that u will achieve ur goals!!!
Sometimes I have to repeat this 2 myself especially as I only went into ketosis this morning!!! But by Day 5 u will be full of energy and feeling great!!!!

Anna xx

David, that's awful.

Please don't pack it in now ... try and make it through the rest of today as best you can and start another day fresh tomorrow with a pack before work, 2 tetras at work and a pack when you get home. I really think this will help you during your working day.

You could always contact your CDC and discuss doing one of the higher plans which allows you food as well? Good luck with whatever you decide upon though xx

I really hope so, Anna. God knows I don't want to give up so soon, but nor do I want to feel sick and miserable all the time, either. It's not that I have a craving for food or anything, it's just the horrible gnawing hunger which won't leave me no matter how much water I drink. I feel almost degraded by the whole experience.

I completly understand David, but I promise it does get better, if you are still feeling crap tomoz then go up a plan and have a chick salad for lunch that shud help you. I think that wen u wake up tomoz u will feel great!!!!

Hi David

Just wondering how you were if Day 4 has been any better for you?

Thoughts are with you.

Georgie
x

Back