CD Newbie

Hi, everyone,

I'm going to see my CD counsellor this evening. Then I'll be starting on SS tomorrow morning. I'd be really grateful for any moral support or advice anyone can give me.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks, Trudz,

I'll certainly take your advice. I think it's important to keep in touch with other people who are in the same boat. I've been meaning to do this for ages, but it's only now that I've plucked up the courage to do it. I'm currently 15 st 3, and my target weight's 13 st.

Good luck David. You are in exactly the same position as I was last week and I'm now on Day 7. You will find plenty of useful info on here and everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Any questions along the way just holler!

Georgie
x

You lost 29 lbs in your first four weeks? That's very impressive. I need to lose about 31 lbs in total, but I'm in this for the long haul and I've certainly tried to prepare myself mentally for the first few days.

You lost 29 lbs in your first four weeks? That's very impressive. I need to lose about 31 lbs in total, but I'm in this for the long haul and I've certainly tried to prepare myself mentally for the first few days.

THank you David.

I started out with 8 stone to lose though so it was bound to come off quickly at the start. I have only lost 11lb in the last 4 weeks but that is my own fault as I have been picking.

You are guaranteed a stone a month if you stick to it so you will be at target in around 2 months.

Thanks Georgie,

I've been very encouraged by the stories of some of the folks on here. I'm absolutely determined to do this and I know that I can do with lots of support and encouragement. Failing that, my girlfriend will kill me if I don't. No, seriously, she's been very supportive.

hello david and welcome to cd, this diet is fab!!! the site is great lots of support advice and encouragement can be found here, as trudz has said the daily thread is good. good luck with ur weight loss journey u will b at goal in no time at all if u stick to it 100%, be sure to keep us updated with how ur getting on and just post if u need any help and remember to drink plenty of the good old water!!

Hi and welcome.

You will have the weight off in no time, the diet is great and works!!

Hi and welcome david!

good luck with ur cd journey.

Just had my last proper meal. Good Lord, I feel like a condemned man. :( Well, the main thing is that I didn't pig out; I ate some healthy steamed chicken and vegetables. One thing's for certain: I'm not going to back out now.

weight.png

Just had my last proper meal. Good Lord, I feel like a condemned man. :( Well, the main thing is that I didn't pig out; I ate some healthy steamed chicken and vegetables. One thing's for certain: I'm not going to back out now.

That's the spirit! Good luck on your journey, you'll have that couple of stones off in no time.:)

Welcome David

You will be slim and trim in no time at all. Just stick with it and when you feel abit low or your motivation is flagging, log on and somebody will always be here to get you back on track.

Keep us updated

Back