CD porridge. Hated it :-(

Mine was the same price as the bars but cdc charge different prices in different areas.

I get my Porridge on Friday, I am sooo Excited to try it so I will be having it for my tea..

Hope I like it... :rolleyes:

Oh im so gutted as ive just picked up my porridge, made it up, i was little an excited kid at xmas, sat down to enjoy it only to find out i hated!:cry:

How is every1 finding it?

I agree.....:eek: didn't like it at all....

giving sample to all of my clients this week...will be interesting to see what their reaction is !

Debz x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs bear
Oh im so gutted as ive just picked up my porridge, made it up, i was little an excited kid at xmas, sat down to enjoy it only to find out i hated!:cry:

giving sample to all of my clients this week...will be interesting to see what their reaction is !

Debz x

FINALLY a cdc with their own thoughts and opion`s :eek: rather than "MMM yum" "oh its every nice" just to sell it!!!!:( Just wish all cdc were as truthfull instead of thinking of profits. I know this isnt the case with most , but i get this feeling with a few cdc.:whoopass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs bear

Debz x

FINALLY a cdc with their own thoughts and opion`s rather than "MMM yum" "oh its every nice" just to sell it!!!! Just wish all cdc were as truthfull instead of thinking of profits. I know this isnt the case with most , but i get this feeling with a few cdc.

I'd like to think we're all giving our own views on the new products. Personally I liked it (and I'm not a great lover of porridge per se), but I imagine many others won't like it. Like all of the products/flavours it's a matter of personal preference. Many of my clients ask me to recommend what's "good and what's not" but it's impossible for me to comment as what I like they might not - and vice versa.

I've already sold lots of sachets of porridge, but I'm pretty sure if my clients don't like it they won't buy it again next time. Buyers' prerogative :)

like is said, I know this isnt the case with most , but i get this feeling with a few cdc.:whoopass:

Mmm! Interesting!

Now I feel I shouldn't have said I liked it in case I get accused of profiteering! But I do like it and thought it was excellent.

Saying that I have always hated the Chilli so I do give a balanced opinion on our products but ultimately the dieter will make the decision.

Shame you seem to think any of us just think of profits, especially as we all post on here in our time free of charge to try and help others :-(

think the cdc's on here do a great job, am very thankful for there input and advice not just on the cd diet either, there willing to give advice on a whole host of topics

as for the porridge i got mine tonight but am waiting to have it for breakfast, lol want a nice start to the day :)
if i dont like it then oh well pleanty of others to choose from, think its a great adittion to sole source, variety being the spice of life and all

FINALLY a cdc with their own thoughts and opion`s :eek: rather than "MMM yum" "oh its every nice" just to sell it!!!!:( Just wish all cdc were as truthfull instead of thinking of profits. I know this isnt the case with most , but i get this feeling with a few cdc.:whoopass:

Strange :confused: I never find that here:confused: Whenever you get a new flavour out there will be people who like it, and people who don't. Whether it's clients or CDCs.

I would hate to think that a CDC would feel uneasy about 'admitting' to liking or even loving a particular flavour in case they were acused of the above. That would be such a shame :(

Am excited now, got a free sample of porridge tonight which I will save to try one morning.

Altho it's so cold tonight tomorrow morning sounds like a good idea!

I hated it too! much prefer a hot shake with a couple of spoonfulls of pysillum husks and give it a few mins. hmm will have that tomorrow and if not take the packs back will have to cut half a pack of porridge with half a pack of shake to mask the taste!

lol. Did I touch on a sore subject?

Like ive said, some give "me" this feeling. Will say no more on this matter :) Enjoy x

Excellent :) as long as you aren't saying anymore then we can all get on and give our own opinions....baah! baah!

lol. Did I touch on a sore subject?

Umm. Well it was a bit of a slap in the face for some CDCs who spend much time on here helping people for nothing, then get accused of trying to profit just because they mention they like a new product.

Very unfair IMO. Feeling rather relieved that I just said it was 'okay'. Would probably be rather annoyed if I had really liked it and shared my opinion.

lol. point not understood but what did i expect baah! baah! pmsl ......child

icemoose, this was my non profitable opinion of "some" You are talking like im putting you in this catagory, strange :) x

oooooh dont get me wrong, I really understand that everyones tastes are different, and why would CDC be trying to rip people off? if we are not buying porridge, we'd be getting something else

but I just thought I was bound to like the porridge as i like every thing else, soups bars and shakes, but not for me. Never mind chocky psysillum for me or an iced frappichino

Back