CD porridge. Hated it :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie-bum
why would CDC be trying to rip people off? if we are not buying porridge, we'd be getting something else

Exactly. Can't see why Mrs Bear said that :confused:

I DIDNT!

MOOSEice, let it go! Its how i felt about S O M E cdc and now ur getting out of ur box about it! chill :)

lol I am fine!! don't care what my customers buy!! I just gave an honest opinion, I have always said that the Oriental Chilli looks like emulsion and tastes grim but I happen to just like the porridge!! Then again I like ready brek so not real surprise there.

FINALLY a cdc with their own thoughts and opion`s :eek: rather than "MMM yum" "oh its every nice" just to sell it!!!!:( Just wish all cdc were as truthfull instead of thinking of profits. I know this isnt the case with most , but i get this feeling with a few cdc.:whoopass:

oops....wasn't trying to upset anyone :( just giving my honest opinion...we're all different and I'm sure it will be a big hit with lots of my customers.....

....will be giving samples to all my lovely customers...will keep you posted on the reaction !

Debz xx

mrs bear, you said some cdc's say they like new products just to get clients to buy it and boost there profits. unless youve got more than one cdc then you must have logically been talking about cdc's on the forums. the cdc's posted THERE opinion of wether or not they liked the porridge.

the cdc's on here do a great job but ultimatly the choice of products to buy is yours. if u dont like the porridge ok, buy something else insted

I'd like to think we're all giving our own views on the new products. Personally I liked it (and I'm not a great lover of porridge per se), but I imagine many others won't like it. Like all of the products/flavours it's a matter of personal preference. Many of my clients ask me to recommend what's "good and what's not" but it's impossible for me to comment as what I like they might not - and vice versa.

I've already sold lots of sachets of porridge, but I'm pretty sure if my clients don't like it they won't buy it again next time. Buyers' prerogative :)

I totally agree Sharon :) and the fact that I wasn't keen on the porridge has no relevance at all to the fact that I'm a CDC......was just giving my own independent opinion......

Debz x

lol i also love ready brek (thats in date)

I have full respect for cdc, mine is wonderful, like most. I think the diet itself is the best thing since slice bread :) My view has got lost somewhere and now its been twisted which is fine as I know what and how it was meant.

.....but ultimately the dieter will make the decision.

EXACTLY ! we're all different - which is why CD is soooo great cos of the great range of flavours and products :)

Debz x

EXACTLY ! we're all different - which is why CD is soooo great cos of the great range of flavours and products :)

AND I AGREE.....

lol. Did I touch on a sore subject?

Like ive said, some give "me" this feeling. Will say no more on this matter :) Enjoy x

There is no point in any Counsellor trying to oversell a product.

Our Code of Conduct requires us to exchange or refund products on request from the client.

And that just makes too much damn work!

There is no point in any Counsellor trying to oversell a product.

Our Code of Conduct requires us to exchange or refund products on request from the client.

And that just makes too much damn work!

too right !!!

Debz x

Totally agree here - why would we want to make clients buy stuff we didn't like and didn't think they'd like?????????? We provide a service and if clients don't like the porridge they won't repeat order. Then it will come off the shelves!! However I think it'll be a big hit.

I've personally said I love the porridge - but was disappointed with the strawberry tetra ... so do I secretly love the tetra but don't want people to buy it???

I've personally said I love the porridge - but was disappointed with the strawberry tetra ... so do I secretly love the tetra but don't want people to buy it???

That's just a bit too confusing for my poor little Essex brain Bev *lol* :rolleyes:

Erm ... anyone want some Broccoli and Cheese soup? I've got plenty! :D

lol i also love ready brek (thats in date)

I have full respect for cdc, mine is wonderful, like most. I think the diet itself is the best thing since slice bread :) My view has got lost somewhere and now its been twisted which is fine as I know what and how it was meant.

Can't read any more of this.

Mrs Bear, for what it's worth, I understood what you were saying and do not think for one second that you intended offence to anyone, present or absent.

And on the point of people giving advice here 'for free' - tons of posters do that. Advice is advice, whether from an accredited CDC or not. Of course advice here is free! The point of this site is to help each other. That it also advertises and sells VCLD and other diet products/plans is a bonus for the companies involved.

I tried it the other day for the first time and thought it was lovely! Certainly the best soup IMO.

I tried it the other day for the first time and thought it was lovely! Certainly the best soup IMO.

Couldn't stand the LF Mushroom though. Yuck...yuck...yuck.

Back