CD porridge. Hated it :-(

... anyone want some Broccoli and Cheese soup? I've got plenty! :D

I love it - but I do always describe it as being for people who love broccoli (because it's very green) and Stilton rather than Cheddarforchildren.

(After all - I wouldn't want any brought back for a refund, would I?:D)

But a splash or more from any milk allowance really tones it down quite nicely....

If I could find a way to steal it from you, I would - sorry you didn't like it :hug99:

Where do I send my spares? :rolleyes::)

Can't read any more of this.

Mrs Bear, for what it's worth, I understood what you were saying and do not think for one second that you intended offence to anyone, present or absent.

And on the point of people giving advice here 'for free' - tons of posters do that. Advice is advice, whether from an accredited CDC or not. Of course advice here is free! The point of this site is to help each other. That it also advertises and sells VCLD and other diet products/plans is a bonus for the companies involved.

U got it! :) nice to see some1 listens.

Hope you have a great weekend girliegirl :)

And on the point of people giving advice here 'for free' - tons of posters do that.

Indeed. It isn't always correct though.

The point of this site is to help each other.

So you assume that the CDCs come on here because they need help and support? Many CDCs here (including myself), aren't looking for help or support for themselves, just take the time to help and support the members.

That it also advertises and sells VCLD and other diet products/plans is a bonus for the companies involved.

I see no signs of the site selling anything on here:confused: It advertises, but then it costs to run it, but the CDCs here aren't here for financial gain I can assure you. We don't get paid by Cambridge for helping out.

I know the point wasn't aimed at me (well, I assume it wasn't), but even so I did feel it was very below the belt, when most of us are just trying to help.:confused:

Mrs bear might not have meant to offend, but I still think there are some facts wrong here that I felt needed clarifying.

Right. Now I must walk away from this thread (well...try to):rolleyes:

Many CDCs here (including myself), aren't looking for help or support for themselves, just take the time to help and support the members.

So true KD. For me, it's about giving back some time to help others in the same way I was supported on here when I was on my own diet journey :)

the CDCs here aren't here for financial gain I can assure you. We don't get paid by Cambridge for helping out.

Again, absolutely true. The vast majority of my clients don't even use this site - although I do recommend it to those I think would benefit from the wonderful support system we have here :D

What's the porridge like? Is it nice?

im saying nothing! lol ;-)

What's the porridge like? Is it nice?

It's gorgeous! :D

No, it's dreadful :eek:

No really, it's really really nice :)

It's absolutely disgusting! :jelous:

It's yum!!! :p

Erm .. I think you need to make your own mind up hun :rolleyes:

you have proven my point!

Is there an ADULT forum? so the children can stay here and play hee hee hee

I will ask my cdc, shes never on here as she always busy working, so many clients and no time. hee hee hee

It's gorgeous! :D

No, it's dreadful :eek:

No really, it's really really nice :)

It's absolutely disgusting! :jelous:

It's yum!!! :p

Erm .. I think you need to make your own mind up hun :rolleyes:

lmao !!!

D x

I will ask my cdc, shes never on here as she always busy working, so many clients and no time. hee hee hee

What a lucky CDC :D

Spare a thought for the rest of us who have to spend our free time supporting others on here out of the goodness of our hearts eh? :innocent0002:

and thats alot of free time hunni. Are things slow babes? :-(

I am on Day 5 of SS and am thinking of getting porridge on Monday,but I might stick to a couple of sachets to start with. My sister is on the CD too and she wasnt too keen, but we have different tastes :)

Back