CD Restarter- inspirational people needed!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by ~sophie~, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ~sophie~

~sophie~ Member

Hi All,
    I started CD about 12 weeks ago and got almost 2 stone off BUT, messed around for about 4-5 weeks and have gained a stone, which feels pretty shittty to be honest! But i am not giving up and i am back on CD as of tomorrow. Alot of people have said i am mad this close to crimbo which i think is a ridiculous coment because if i dont get back on now i will be back to square one in the new year, and i wont go back there its a pretty dark place!

However i am struggling for motivation so if anyone has before and after pictures or just some words of encouragment it would be greatly appreciated. :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    :) best bet might be to check out the CD forum itself , lots of inspirational posts and back posts there .

Bella

Last edited: 10 December 2010
  4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi I lost 49 lbs on cd it's a diet that really is Successful.

Have a nose on the CD forum x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.