CD Returner - Needs a Buddy!

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Day 1 for me and after doing so well then blowing it and many times trying to restart I now feel like I'm in the right place in my mind to do this :bliss:
Would love a buddy to chat with and share support!

hiyaa..im looking for someone too :) im on my 8th day..so a few days ahead..but more than happy to buddy up with u :)

Coolio! How are you finding it? I lost 30lbs then had a break for camping then lost my resolve :( The put it back on because I binged :(
But now looking forward to getting slim for ever!

Heya, I'm on day 3 and finding it so much easier today than I did the last 2 days..although its the first weekend on it for me so think its gonna be hard!! How are you finding your first day?

I'm doing ok its remembering that I can't just grab and apple or a slice of bread that's hard! And licking my fingers lol!
Kids wanted sandwiches and tiger bread for tea which was torture but now I'm at the end of my first day I'm feeling really good that I've done it!
My first weekend too! Good luck xx

lm on day 1 too hun also a returner just pm me if you need to let off a bit of steam we all do at some stage, good luck and we'll be dropping the lbs in no time :D

Good luck on your restart!

I'm hungry now, trying to hold out till 7! Haven't drunk much water today, that's another thing to get into the routine.

just be strong..finding it really gud now..have lots of energy 1st week was really tough..the cravings were awful, I just wanted to eat stuff i had never eaten before!! u will be ok jst stick with it and keep urself busy when ur thinking about food..once u get through the first week..as im sure u know..it gets easier, and uve done it before so u should be good!! xx

can we buddy up? day for me too!! returning CD dieter, so i know what im doing, but alwayas willing to share tips and tricks xx

aah so far so good. bit of an upset tummy but that happened last time too. couldd have murdered some cheese and crackers last night - and whilst at the market we bought some chilly jelly - yummers!! but im waiting to treat myself to that. maybe after iv lost a stone. how you finding it?

bb x

Not too bad! Last night I wanted some rolls. I was desperate! Hubby helped talk me round and I went to bed early and read.
7lbs down already YipYip!
We are roughly the same in terms of weight and goals! Do you have any plans for treats or goals?

aw well done you fantastic :) you must be so pleased. unfortunatly iv only lost 1lb :( but i did lose a lot of weight last week in prep for hte diet, eating lots of protein rich salads etc, and lost 7lbs then, so i guess i can say iv lost 8lbs in total. official weigh in friday. cant wait!!

as for treats, well i guess after losing my first stone, il eat that chilly jelly!! or at least a little :) long term goal is to be able to fit into my old cloths again which are a size 10/12, but for now id be happy to fit into a size 14. what about you?

Back