CD started 08.11.2011

I dot understand but I somehow managed to survive did nt eat the pizza or the chips. I made my mousse waited for it to set while he was munching away. My OH is really good he keeps me motivated n said to me " I know this must be extremely tempting but you know it's for the best not to eat it". It really helps as I was 10% tempted n I kept saying to myself no but he just helped me n I stayed 100%.

He really wants me to loose my weight and keeps showing me photos when I was skinny and how I used to dress up all the time compare to now where I feel I just look fat n ugly.

I think without my OH support this would be hard for me and of course all of you who have been very supportive.

Sorry amount rumbling.

How's everyones day been.

Can't believe m on day 5 tomorrow. I think I'll weigh myself tomorrow to see how much I have lost to keep me going till Tuesday morning.

This week I am weighing myself as my CDC is not available.

Day 5

Time seems to have gone really fast today. I am at the library studying for my exams in early December. I had my shake at around 11 and was going to have an omelette for lunch today as thought since I am studying it will be good to have some food. After n hour my stomach feels really bloated n feel like a really weirded feeling in my stomach hard I just wish I had not eaten.

Hey Bluegirl,

Am feeling much better not sure what it was maybe hard for my stomach to accept food after 4 days.

M much better I had a mousse earlier n dnt think i will have my third pack as m feeling very full.

I am sitting for my ACCA. My final 2 papers and I will never ever have to study again.

How's your day been?

Am so glad yesterday was over and now m on day 6. Can't really believe it that I am officially 1 day away from my first weigh in and a successful week.

I could nt resist myself and weighed myself this morning and I had lost 6lb I was happy but was being greedy weightloss wise and wanted it to be 10. I really wanted to loose 12lb this week. Never mind I just need to stick to it and hope I loose my first stone within the 2 week as how many of you have. I really wanted to get into the 120-129lb bracket. I just want to happen so fast but I will need to be patient. I am now weighing 136lb another 7lb and I'll get there.

From tomorrow onwards I have college. Revision course for one of my papers and on the weekend it's revision for the other paper. I will be going to Birmingham for my course that weekend. I hope I can stick to the diet for the second week as I am taking it a day at a time. Keep telling my self be focused focused n focused and you will achieve results.

Hope you all have a good day and sorry about going on n on n on time towable you all in peace

Good day!!

Can't believe myself I had my first cheat. I had a spring roll while I was preparing brunch this morning for my family. I feel really gutted but it's time to move on and hope not a lot of damage has been done. I was doing so well why did I let myself down.

Hey I am ok apart from my small blip am sticking to it.

Just worried how I will cope this week as have some intense studying to do from tomorrow to Sunday. I usually need to have coke to give me the boost.

How's you day been my dear?

Weigh in is on Tuesday. The studying without food makes it difficult for me and hence the blip but think I need to focus. Lost 6lb do far when weighed myself this morning.

When do you have your weighin?

I went for an hours walk as well. I usually go gym every Tuesday n Thursday

I have to keep changing my days, I work away lots so it depends where I am. This week should be Thursday but I think I'll have to change, so either Tuesday or Friday. I'm tempted to leave till Friday but I'll have to go and see her to get some products to last me till then.

6 lb's is brilliant, make sure you post when you get your official one x

Hey if you don't mind me asking what profession are you in?

I often have to travel for work but since we have a travel ban from the company I am spending my 2 months at home which is nice. No more flying to Germany till next year.

That's nice.

I think I have finally realised the reason for my blip earlier. Not sure how I could forget it but it TOTM on a day or 2 no wonder am having all these urges.

I hope it does not affect my weight loss next week

Finally Day 6 is over and lets see what tomorrow has in store for me .

Day 7 here I come

Hope everyone had a good weekend I will call it it a nite

Good nite

Day7

Gosh can't believe it one week complete today. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Am in college today and surprisingly am surviving without the coke. I m just shocked hw previously I would just not cope without it and now I do. It's all to do with the mind I guess.

Hws everyone day been. Think I mite go to the gym for a while hopefully that shall help to relax me

Thanks Maxella1 and Bluegirl.

Have not gone to the gym as had some h/wrk to do which I have just finished an feel really shattered now as it's TOTM.
I won't go to the gym just have a shower n relax.

I am so glad I have finished my first week and I really feel I am full of energy these days apart from this evening due to the other reason.

In college the girl next to me sat with a Coke bottle at 9.00 am in the morning just reminded me of myself that I would normally do that during revision days so made me feel proud. I did think if I really needed a boost I would have coke zero but did not even have the need to.
Feel water really helps me think better I thought I always need sugar for my brain to function but of course not water does a better job so will stick to WATER forever.

Back