CD started 08.11.2011

Thanks it was worth everything.

It just motivates me to carry on for the next week. A week at a time.
Bluegirl when is your weigh in day?

I managed to go to the gym today and did 20 min treadmill and 30mins cross trainer.

Although I have just started I am bursting full if energy and normally I am not really strange feels like a new me goin forward.

Just reminds me if the days when I was always hyper active and everyone would say gosh where do u get all ure energy from and as I piled in the weight I got lazier n lazier.

I am going for a massage in thursday evening so am really looking forward to that. My highlight of the week.

How's everyone's day been hope you all sticking to the diet and get good results.

WELL DONE!!! That is such a great result! If sometimes you feel like not exercising youe shouldnt. Listen to what your body is telling you. Seems you are conquering your cravings a lot better than me. Its my WI tomorrow morning and Im not looking forward to it.

Will keep you posted and again well done xxxxx

Thanks Maxellap1.

I think you just need to stay focused and I believe where there is a will there is a way.

It's like anything in life if you want something you always manage to find a way and achieve your goal same thing with the diet. Stay focused and think of all the benefits you will get from it.

I know it is difficult and we all have our ups and downs but we just have to keep going on n on n on till we reach our goal.

You can do it girl!!! Stay focused and stop thinking about Fooooood

Day 9

It feels like I have been doing this for weeks but it's only day 9.

I really cant complain much I m getting stronger mentally and am not feeling hungry either.

Today I had a bar at 11.30 than a shake at 1.30 and I am not even a little bit hungry.

I know it's not good but I am giving my third meal as miss as I just want to go to bed as I am freezing cold.

Our boiler broke down on Tuesday morning so we have had no central heating till today evening and hse has been really cold so I have switched on the heating but it seems to take a while for it to get warm.

I think I'll call it a nite

Nite Nite everyone

Sorry I didn't see your message earlier, I've worked late tonight. My WI is Friday this week, which will be a full 2 weeks - had to weigh early last week because of work.

I'm in London and its blimmin freezing, hope you get your heating fixed soon. I don't think I'd want to get out of bed in a morning without! X

Honestly it is so cold, my hands have constantly been like ice the past week but they say it can be a side affect from CD. Im rubbish at being cold.sat at work with 2 cardigans on like a little old woman lolx

If your office is like mine its freezing anyway I sat with a blanket on Monday!
Part of me thinks its CD the other half the bloody lack of heating!

How are you getting on - our start weights are nearly identical! My goal is 11 by xmas then a further half a stone after xmas in time to be bridesmaid!

I am only in my second week and I am struggling a little because it is a whol;e lifestyle change isnt it and not just a diet. I have given myself a kick up the backside and goign to be REALLY strict this week because i want to go down a dress size in time for xmas. How have you felt losing the weight? Have you noticed in your clothes? You really have done so well! xxx

Yeah I have gone down a dress size already! I was in a tight 14 now Back in my 12 jeans which I wore friday. My top half is still in a 14 so hoping my last 16lbs will help that! I'm finding it ok obviously there are moments when u want to give in but the bars have helped loads! I just wanna get the 16 off by Xmas x

Hey there . I feel really good loosing weight and clothes fit much better n feel more confident. My belly used to really pop out and I can see a slight difference there and major difference on my face.

Just stay focused and look at all the benefits you will get from loosing weight.

That's what keeps me going sometime even I find it hard and want to give but makes me think I'll be back where I started and that's what stops me from not eating.

I have had the odd occasion where I have had a spring roll or so but made sure it was something small maybe that's what ha kept me going.

Day 10.

I had a massage yesterday evening was really nic and relaxing. After I got home I was really craving to eat food. Am so glad there was no food in the fridge. I also haf to go to the gym but my body was just craving so the bad devil kept saying go to dominos n get yourself a pizza n the good devil kept saying no go to the gym n you will feel better. I still had not had my third meal so I slowly started to nibble on the bar. I had half the orange bar and went to the gym as I got the energy boost.

I was so glad I did not give in. Sometimes you just to have a bad day and I know I have been really good did not want to undo all the work.

Well done for not giving in. Everyone has a bad day here and then and the more you resist the temptation the easier I find it is and the less "bad" days there are :) x

Thank you both
Day 11

Today was a really strange day as I had a lot to do and was going to be in and out of the house

I hardly felt hungry today compare to yesterday where I wanted Dominos. Everyday is a different day for me.

Tomorrow I am going to be in Birmingham. We staying a nite there and my OH wants to go for a meal. I told him I don't want to but he was upset with me as he feels that these days I don't have dinner with him and he is always in his own so asked if I could just have that one meal with him.

He wants to go for a curry and being vegetarian makes it hard. He is very supportive but feels he is really missing my company when eating and will not feel
Comfortable for him to eat on his own in the restaurant even if I am there.

What shall I do some advice will be helpful.

I'm vegetarian too, and I was thinking when I go back to eating Indian might be good for food ideas as you can have side orders that are made from pulses, so my guess is low carb. Chick pea's or lentil dishes might be good. And of course small portions too if they're side orders.

I'm away for the weekend next weekend and pro,used my fella that I will eat an evening meal with him while we are away. He is really supportive but feels that this is a weekend away and I shouldn't restrict myself. I think if I do shakes and one meal then it's a compromise for both of us.

Day 12 and 13

Nothing really to report as was of plan both days as was in Birmingham do will have to see what the damage is on Tuesday. Had a lovely weekend and now back on plan from tomorrow.

I just hope I have lost something rather than nothing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and will try and catch up with diaries in the week.

Glad to be home but central heating still not working cant wait for Tuesday for them to come and fix it.

Lets see what this has in store for me.

At the moment i don't think I can think of the calories i just want my heating fixed and more than that I want to have my king showers. Have to go to the gym for my shower tomorrow really frustrating.

Well after my weekend break I went back on the diet on Monday and than I had guests for dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday do I had to have a meal with then as it would look bad so had 2 days again off plan. I did not want to tell them
About the diet as they would make a big fuss. I am back to my week 1 weighin figure and pllus 2 lb so am now weighing 136lb and am hoping going forward I can have the continuity. I am glad I have exams so no going out or having anymore guests over its the end now and time to focus on the diet.

I finally managed to go to the gym yesterday after 5days so felt really good.

So now I am meant to be on day16 today and really hope I can loose 8lb so that would mean a stone in 3 weeks and that's what my target was so I really need to get to this target

Back