cd weekend?

carolyn01

I know this is probably totally impractical but i would love to meet up with people for a week-end away while we are all doing our cd shakes, bars etc. We wouldn't obviously have to pay for food as we have our own, but think it would be fun just to get a group of people together even maybe for one night. Anyone got any suggestions???:)

Sound like fun and its lovely to put faces to names, I am in Brighton, where are you?

and we will all be way skinnier.......

Why don't you put it in the Meetings forum Carolyn? :D

There are loads of meetings happening all year round, just scroll down from Forum Jump or the main page to Meetings and Events and start a thread there. :D:D

I live in Kent but can easily get to London, or Brighton on train. I was thinking perhaps March/April when weather was a bit warmer. :)
Hi I just wondered where in kent you are a few of us on here go to a cd centre in dover
xx

I live in Swanley, near Bromley, Orpington in the south-east. Dover would be a fair distance to drive just for a meeting but possible at week-end.
I know where swanley is as I used to go to the boot fairs at button street and wrotham hill,what about meeting in maidstone dont know would that be too far for people from Brighton way?
xx

Ok I will wait to see what everyone is doing,wow Thailand how fantastic wish I was going,it wont be a problem to me to wait until you get back I will keep an eye on the thread and keep up to date with whats going on.
xx
xx

im in Hull so miles away :(

Back