cdc knowledge required please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 8 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Hi. Please could anyone tell me if it is possible for me to collect 2 cd products per day for a friend who wants to use cd for nutrition only, or would she need to go register like everyone else. Because its not for weight loss does she need to fil out a mrf? Shes at a weight which is fine for her and her diet is good but goes to the gym occasionally and wants to use cd inbetween meals rather than pick on other things. So can i take a few extra for her each week or does she need to go herself?

Thanks for replies.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

A MRF must be completed for all clients including those using the packs for nutrition and the CDC needs to see the friend anyway you cannot just be given packs to be passed on the someone else!
  4. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    prior to starting CD a friend of mine who does it got me a selection of shakes and 7 bars, her CD didn't bat an eyelid which isn't good. It's a shame not all CD's are the same or follow the code of practice. It happens alot where my friend goes, people buy unlimited amounts.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.