CDC's wondering can you answer this?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I was just wondering, if a cdc had a family crisis or was ill and couldn't make an appointment, how would we get supplies? Would we have to make alternative arrangemnts with another cdc?

Sorry I always worry about the what ifs!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

If anything crops up I arrange for another counsellor to see my clients and vice versa. If I could not contact my clients personally I would leave a message on my answerphone with an alternative number to call for assistance.
    Linda

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thanks for that I would feel terrible if I suddenly couldn't get my fixes!
    I will ask mine what to do if she can't make it for whatever reason.
    I did think about buying two weeks product at a time just in case, but can stretch to it money wise.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Maybe buy a few extra packs each week as a stock and I do recommend to customers that they keep at least an extra day in their car in case they get called away.

Mike

6. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thats a good idea Mike,
    I will do that..... even a couple of days in store will tide me over in emergency!

7. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes thats what I do, My CDC was due to give birth, so over a month or so I bought a couple of extra packs, and she went into labour on my weigh in day, so it helped! Always better to be safe than sorry!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.