Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CDC's wondering can you answer this?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I was just wondering, if a cdc had a family crisis or was ill and couldn't make an appointment, how would we get supplies? Would we have to make alternative arrangemnts with another cdc?

Sorry I always worry about the what ifs!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

If anything crops up I arrange for another counsellor to see my clients and vice versa. If I could not contact my clients personally I would leave a message on my answerphone with an alternative number to call for assistance.
    Linda

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thanks for that I would feel terrible if I suddenly couldn't get my fixes!
    I will ask mine what to do if she can't make it for whatever reason.
    I did think about buying two weeks product at a time just in case, but can stretch to it money wise.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Maybe buy a few extra packs each week as a stock and I do recommend to customers that they keep at least an extra day in their car in case they get called away.

Mike

6. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thats a good idea Mike,
    I will do that..... even a couple of days in store will tide me over in emergency!

7. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes thats what I do, My CDC was due to give birth, so over a month or so I bought a couple of extra packs, and she went into labour on my weigh in day, so it helped! Always better to be safe than sorry!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.