Century and a half to lose ... SW Extra Easy

Hi Surzy, oh dear, had a bad week then love, it happens to all of us

Yes indeed Surzy love, I can easily put on 5lbs if I binge

I find boredom and generally being fidgety no.1 reason for me to pick.
I did try knitting, but could never really stick to it. I usually play xbox to keep me distracted but I smoke waaay too much when playing. Can't win lol.

Hi GLL - I chose knitting as you need both hands and you need to keep your hands clean or the knitting looks gross!!

I've started that each time i get bored and think about going into the kitchen I pick up the knitting and knit 2 rows.

If i'm still 'hungry' after that - i'll go into the kitchen and get a piece of fruit.

then i'll knit twe more rows ..... I have quite a long scarf forming already - so it seems that I too am a classic boredom eater!!

you'll have a heap of Christmas prezzies made come December :)
I work from home so i completely understand the wandering to the fridge routine.
Maybe you can send me a scarf to tie my hands behind my back so I cant pick...altho I'm sure I will find a way about it :p

Wha's this? the knitting thread ;)

Ha ha Sorry Jim!!!

I am pleased with my new found knitting skills :) It's been my nemesis for years just couldn't get my head round it but Sunday was my eureka moment!!!

Anyway - this week is going well - spurred on by last weekend's success even with the long bank holiday i'm looking to be equally saintly this weekend too :)

I have a very busy weekend coming up - Royal Wedding garden party on Friday, lesbian engagement party on saturday, music festival sunday day and sunday night (5:45pm) into monday (4am) volunteering at a night walk in Manchester for Cancer Research ..... I worked it last year and it was amazing so wouldn't have missed it ..... but .... i'm also taking part in the same event in London in October!!!

All 26.2 miles!!! ARGHHHHHHhhhhh I must be mad!!!!!

Well, your weekend looks sorted then :D I shall be avoiding the royal wedding like the plague thanks. Only plan is to have a BBQ on one of the days if it's nice enough weather

4sbpxn.jpg

Well here's a pic of me and my pal Steph from the weekend when we were volunteering.

It was a great night but i'm SO tired now!!

LOL, morning love :) all recovered now?

hi Surzy, that's a great loss love, well done there, looking forward to your reward :D

Oh well done Surzy, you just get better and better love

well done hunny!!!!

Back