Chala's journey

Well another day looms :) Sunday lunch has always been at Mum's but have said am going to give it a miss for a while until i get used to this new way of life :) Up early this morning as I was suffering with a bit of stomach ache, not sure why tho :/ Anyway got up and made my brekkie:

1/2 cup porrige oats
1 cup ss milk
1tsp hartleys 'no bits' strawberry jam

will update lunch and dinner and snacks in a bit ............... :)

Lunch will be:

HM burgers (extra lean mice beef Morrisons)
HM wedges
Lashings of salad :D
2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo
1 wholemeal bap ( medium)

260g Heinz tom soup
2 slices warbys wh bread

Snack:
slice toast wholemeal 400g loaf
1 tbsp jam
1 mullerlight strawberry

Still got tummy ache :/ drunk plenty of water today and am constipated too, not feeling so good lol

Last edited:
Well as another week begins and I approach the end of my first week I have seen the light!.......................I am going to stop stressing over trying to find alternative recipes from my 'old' life and embrace what I find in abundance that I do not even have to stress that its well within my allowance. I figure thats the sort of stuff and thinking that got me in this mess int the first place and its taken me about 18 years to figure this out hmph! Should have seen the light earlier but hey ho thats the wat the river runs :D Whats important is what I do from now on! So far Xenical is really working for me, got the hang of the 5g/100g rule and am not 'grieving' so far. Its definatly serving the purpose of deterrant for me, making me think like i have never thunk before! :) While on these tablets its giving me the chance to examine my 'habits' these are the things I need to turn around, this is why to me this tablet is unique compared to other ways i have tried to lose weight. I felt this way about Champix when I took it to stop smoking, that was 8 months ago and still going strong so in a way my thought process anout Xenical is very similar to Champix, I know its not a miracle pill and its definatly not an easy option but if you work WITH the tablet then the tablet will work for you :) Thanks for reading xx

2 weetabix 3/4 cup ss milk

cafe nero tomato and basil soup, small ciabata

lambs liver, turkey rashers and onion casserole
carrot mash and peas

snacks:

eat smart carrot cake slice x 4 :eek:
activia vanilla snack pot

Last edited:
I'm good thanks just finishing studying thought I'd pop on here before dinner! Chicken tikka yum yum :D

Good :) What you studying??? Dinner sounds lovely! Enjoy :D x

I'm studying biology at an evening class, just spent like 3 hours doing the homework I had for over the holiday! Talk about last minute lol. Yeah rice is boiling away just now :) hungry and ready for it! What are you upto tonight? xx

WOW! Biology!! Good on you! I am just kicking back tonight, spent the day with my daughter after i took her back to halls, was good, even managed to find something in allowance to eat too which was a bonus! :) Enjoy your evening Penguin! :) x

What is your daughter studying? I am guessing by halls you meant uni lol! It's always nice when you find diet friendly things when you're out eh :) I wonder if Asda's chicken & stuffing sandwiches are OK on xenical.. :angeldevil:

You too hun have a good one :D xx

What is your daughter studying? I am guessing by halls you meant uni lol! It's always nice when you find diet friendly things when you're out eh :) I wonder if Asda's chicken & stuffing sandwiches are OK on xenical.. :angeldevil:

You too hun have a good one :D xx

Haha dont know about the chicken and stuffing Penguin lolol She is doing law at the minute, she is thinking about changing degress tho as she isnt enjoying it, I told her to do whats best for her, nothing worse that doing something you dont enjoy and its a 4 year course, she is going to give it another few months and see how she feels then, proud of her whatever she does, just want her to be happy x

Haha dont know about the chicken and stuffing Penguin lolol She is doing law at the minute, she is thinking about changing degress tho as she isnt enjoying it, I told her to do whats best for her, nothing worse that doing something you dont enjoy and its a 4 year course, she is going to give it another few months and see how she feels then, proud of her whatever she does, just want her to be happy x

Hopefully she'll come to enjoy it! If not I hope she finds something she loves. Good for her tho!:D I can't wait to go to uni, only took me 4 years to realise what I wanted to do lol

Definitely. Never felt happier since I started putting things into place! x

Ohhhhh this is my worst time of day!!!! Already had another 3 of the eat smart carrot cake slices :( WHYYYYYYYYyyyy do I do this to myself!!! The only reason I am ok is cos my tea was sooo low in fat! This is why I have to conquer this this time, time is running out

Hey Chala

Have you hidden those pesky carrot cake slices from yourself yet?! Hope you're ok xx

haha hi Penguin, they have gone now lol I am fine now thanks :) Thats the worst time of day for me evenings, got some tinned fruit and low fat yogurt in for tonight when the urge to binge comes xx How are you? :D xx

Yeah, evenings are my downfall too, try to keep busy! I try to snack on fruit and veg instead of sweet things because I can't stop at just one treat. Last night I ate half a punnet of grapes as I studied instead of eating all the pink n whites... but I ate half of them anyway later on lol they're gone now though!!! I'm ok thanks just heading home from work (having a 10 min skive) and I think we're going to the shops to get started on xmas shopping! What are you upto this evening :)xx

Yeah, evenings are my downfall too, try to keep busy! I try to snack on fruit and veg instead of sweet things because I can't stop at just one treat. Last night I ate half a punnet of grapes as I studied instead of eating all the pink n whites... but I ate half of them anyway later on lol they're gone now though!!! I'm ok thanks just heading home from work (having a 10 min skive) and I think we're going to the shops to get started on xmas shopping! What are you upto this evening :)xx

Ohhhh i love grapes, red seedless could eat a truck load! haha You sound like me not being able to stop at one treat :rolleyes: Its something I have yet to conquer :eek: I really like tinned fruit, in juice, with vanilla fat free yogurt on, it really satifys the sweet craving and i feel like i have had loads! Have not even started my cgristmas shopping, dare not think about it! lol Am going to clear out the cupboard under the stairs tonight i think, long overdue a clear out lol, have a productive shopping trip! :D Take care xx

Well had physio on my knee today, only the second session but its great! i know my weight isnt helping so thats what i am focusing on, my health and my knicker draw lol I want to buy nice underwear lol

Breakfast

2 weetabix, ss milk

Snack

ww lemon slice

lunch

Last night hm cilli, lettuce wraps and onion and tomato hm salsa

Snack

ww carrot slice

Dinner

2 Morrisons eat smart cumberland sausages, hm wedges, 1/3 can branston baked beans

Fruit cocktail and Activia pouring yogurt

Feel in control today :D

Back