Chala's journey

good for you!! keep focused and i KNOW you will do it :D knicker shops had better watch out, there'll be an influx of women raiding them in a few months :D

Today has been ok, am ok with all this now, come to terms with it and to be honest i like it :) The control is what i like, its really keeping me in check!

Breakfast

2 weetabix, 150ml ssk milk

Lunch

2 slices warburtons wholemeal bread 800g loaf
1 laughing cow extra light triangle
1 slice thin breaded ham
slice tomato
lettuce

Dinner

Left over hm chilli and cup brown rice
lettuce leaf wraps
cheery tomato and red onion hm salsa

Snacks

Apple
20 red seedless grapes
2 WW carrot slices
pot Activia fat free vanilla snack pot
pomagranate
1/2 tin fruit salad 100ml Activia pouring yogurt

Its day 8 for me on the tablets, 6 days of the full 3, not weighed yet as i daren't lol, work trousers are looser so thats a good sign :D

Why are you not weighing my love... is it that you are just doing the Dr's scales?... I'm so bad for weighing... really get flustered if there ate scales and I've not got in them hehehehe....

Those ww carrot cakes.. Mmmm yum.., I used to have one with a little scoop of brownie frozen yogurt... Mmmm yummy..

Hope you are doing ok this weekend

Why are you not weighing my love... is it that you are just doing the Dr's scales?... I'm so bad for weighing... really get flustered if there ate scales and I've not got in them hehehehe....

Those ww carrot cakes.. Mmmm yum.., I used to have one with a little scoop of brownie frozen yogurt... Mmmm yummy..

Hope you are doing ok this weekend

Hi Kez,

I think its because in my mind I dont believe its coming off, if you can understand that, I know it sounds stupid but its how i feel. I thought i would just wait til the docs in a month, do you think i should weight once a week? I am a bit ocd with scales and once i start its EVERYDAY i weigh which i know is a bad thing.

MMMMMM lovin the icecream idea with the WW carrot cake slices, I will never give them up now! haha

I am fine thanks Kez I hope you are too, all excited I bet! :) x

I'm trying not to get too excited. Lol. Hehehe at least not too much... 6 weeks and we will be on a plane to aus.... Aaaahhhhh

I wish I didnt have any scales.. honestly... it would make life a lot more simple Hehehe.. so if you can last the month between weigh is then do it...

Well here we are, into November already! Well had a good day today, haven't felt hungry or had the urge to binge so thats good, not that i can binge which is another great thing about Xenical for me :)

2 weetabix ss milk
slice wh bread & jam

batchelors low fat condensed chicken sou
2 slices wh bread

HM beef stew, carrots, cauli, mushy peas, mash potato made with dash of ss milk and a tsp dijon mustard and whisked till light and fluffy with electric hand mixer, makes em taste really creamy :)
slice wh bread

3 litres water

Activia pouring yog, pineapple chunks
20 red grapes

oooooooohhhhhhhhh your dinner sounds delish there hun... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hiya hun, how you doing? xx

Hi Penguin! Sorry I took so long to get back to you on here, been a bit manic last few days with work, am fine thanks chuck, how are you? Got a date for my first WI at docs, 18th Nov, so another couple of weeks to go at it haha. Am doing ok food wise I think lol, couple of 'windy' days but nothing drastic, still dont feel like i have lost a lot of weight but i do feel better. Got to remember to take my multi vitamin on a night as i keep missing it :/ So will love and leave you for now, take care my friend :) xx

Well dont know what to write am sooo upset tonight, 3rd week in and no change on the scales. have done everything right, halved my calories intake, if not more, nothing bad has passed my lips and ZILCH! has changed on the scales. I just feel so desperate now, am not going to give up, will go to the docs on the 18th for first weigh in then if nothing has changed in over a month i will have to look at other options.

hi chala. dont give up hun! remember each body is different and they say it takes 3 weeks for xenical to be in your system. it will probably all come off at once. chin up, we can all do this together

hi chala. dont give up hun! remember each body is different and they say it takes 3 weeks for xenical to be in your system. it will probably all come off at once. chin up, we can all do this together

Hi Celtgirl, oh I hope you are right love :/ Am just so fed up atm, have been doing everything I should be x Thanks for your kind words hun x

maybe you have an underactive thyroid? sea kelp tablets speed up the metabolism so you could try taking those too. remember were all here for ya hun!

Hi Penguin! Sorry I took so long to get back to you on here, been a bit manic last few days with work, am fine thanks chuck, how are you? Got a date for my first WI at docs, 18th Nov, so another couple of weeks to go at it haha. Am doing ok food wise I think lol, couple of 'windy' days but nothing drastic, still dont feel like i have lost a lot of weight but i do feel better. Got to remember to take my multi vitamin on a night as i keep missing it :/ So will love and leave you for now, take care my friend :) xx

Hiya hun

Sorry I took so long to get back to you!! Lol! I'm good thanks. I have windy days too hehe.. my bf isn't happy but hey:D You will have to let me know how it goes at docs. I saw your other post about the scales not changing so came here to look at your food diary. You're doing everything right so just keep at it hun, don't give up. The only things I can suggest to boost your weightloss a bit would be green tea, exercise and lots and lots of veg! I hope you get a loss on the 18th! You still have over a week to go so just stay focused :)

Yeah those vitamins are forgettable lol I haven't taken one in weeks! xxxxxx

Hiya hun

Sorry I took so long to get back to you!! Lol! I'm good thanks. I have windy days too hehe.. my bf isn't happy but hey:D You will have to let me know how it goes at docs. I saw your other post about the scales not changing so came here to look at your food diary. You're doing everything right so just keep at it hun, don't give up. The only things I can suggest to boost your weightloss a bit would be green tea, exercise and lots and lots of veg! I hope you get a loss on the 18th! You still have over a week to go so just stay focused :)

Yeah those vitamins are forgettable lol I haven't taken one in weeks! xxxxxx

Haha yeah the windy days make me chuckle lol. Glad you are ok, thanks for your words of encouragement it means a lot, people are soooo nice on here :) xx

Well today is a new day and am feeling positive again, thanks to you all for your kind words and encouragment :)

Brekkie

1 cup porrige oats
1 cup ssk milk

Lunch

Tesco chicken & veg soup, multi grain bap with wafter thin ham, ww chocolate mousse

Dinner

Roast chicken, broccoli, carrot and swede mash, frylight roast potatoes and mushy peas

lashing of tea and trying to get to 3 lires of water :D

Last edited:
Back