Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Liz at least it's a loss after a weekend off, could be worse!

Watergirl: 31lbs - 9lbs lost - 22lbs to go
Fatfighter:40lbs - 13lbs lost - 27lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 13lbs lost - 27lbs to go
WP: 40lbs - 13.5lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go
Mrs S: 32lbs
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 19lbs lost - 47lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 13lbs lost - 29lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 19lbs lost - 16lbs to go
beach--ball: 34lbs
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 6.5lb lost - 8.5lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 11.5lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go
Mia - 17lb

Seconded, a loss is a loss - worth it for a bit of debauchery!!

Thanks girls - definitely worth it lol.
How you both doing this week?

Well I had the weekend off too and I'm just getting back into ketosis which isn't pleasant :( But it was worth it!

Yeah it's not easy is it? Was 100% yesterday, but just had an extra shake today as was struggling.
We'll be fine in a few days. Need to have a good week this week or I'll never get to goal!

I have struggled getting back to totally 100% SS after my 810 week and a bit - a bit of protein here and there nothing much far from the SS+ plan really, but also a bit of spoon licking when cooking for OH. But I am determined that the next 4 weeks are SS apart from - family birthday BBQ on Sunday and then birthday meal next Sunday - but I am going to stick as far as I can to an 810 meal and try to avoid coming out of ketosis.

Someone at work asked me if I was training for a marathon the other day - I was like are you serious - erm no! he he

Also I started yoga last week, second class this evening and I am loving it - 90 minutes and a really chilled teacher - shame there are 2 weeks off now for summer hols but I am really keen to keep it up once those are over.

Am also pleased that it is Thursday tomorrow - yay one day nearer to the weekend :D Have good end of week...

Yay I'm back in ketosis :bliss: but soooo cold and my mouth feels like a dead animal is in there! Yuk!
Wales hope you enjoyed your yoga class :)
How you getting on Liz? Has the K fairy been to you?

Wales sounds like you're doing fab, especially with the yoga. Hard when you have interruptions, but sure you'll get straight back on track.

Vickie - nope, as I had a blip today. Not sure what's wrong with me, it's like I'm self sabotaging for some reason. Am knackered from lack of sleep and stressed as have to go for scan tomorrow at hospital, but no excuse. Will get straight back on track tomorrow. Not like me at all. How are things with you? x

It's so difficult to get back on track love. Sounds like you have a lot on, don't beat yourself up. Hope everything goes OK at the hospital tomorrow :)

Thanks Vickie. Feeling positive today, putting everything behind me. Got to do this challenge after all!!! Hope everyone is having a good week so far.xxx

It's weigh in Friday, and I've lost 7.5lb!:eek::D
I think I'm in shock.
I have been SSing all week, instead of SS+, and boy has it made a difference. So I'll be SSing from here on in. I'll even put up with feeling cold, and having dragon breath. I'm just glad it's summer (allegedly) other wise I'd be shopping for thermal longjohns.;)

WP that's amazing!!! Well done you. Know what you mean about SS-ing, but I find I have less energy and my CDC has encouraged me to do SS+ from the beginning. Not sure how I feel about that.

Bet you're well chuffed!!! Go you x

Yay well doen WP - what a great loss that is for the week. Great boost for the weekend!

:D I still cant believe how much I've lost! I have been very tired this week, but I put it down to a busy weekend followed by a lot of extra hours at work. And it was all heavy work, cleaning & re-stocking shelves ready for the store re-launching yesterday.

Louie Lou: 60lbs - 20lbs lost - 46lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 13lbs lost - 29lbs to go
Mia - 17lb

Hey everyone, hope you are all well. Unofficial weigh in is 2lbs this week - which I am over the moon with as was more like 810 (+ VAT) for family BBQ on Sunday plus have been picking slightly for past couple of weeks. Today is my 2nd day truly 100% and apart from a SS+ day planned for Sunday I am aiming to be 100% until early September. ;)

Wales: 42lbs - 15lbs lost - 27lbs to go
Mia - 17lb

LMAO at the +VAT!

2lb is fab, especially if it hasn't been 100%! Know what you mean about the picking. For me it's hard to resist an extra shake sometimes and end up in the habit of having 4 and a small meal...sometimes smalled than others.

I've lost 3lb this week, which I'm overjoyed about. Tomorrow I have a client lunch and Saturday also a BBQ and drinks, so coming off it for Saturday. Will try and just have protein at the lunch.

Watergirl: 31lbs - 12lbs lost - 19lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 15lbs lost - 27lbs to go
Mia - 17lb

Week 7 WI: 4lb down :)

Not bad as I feel like I'm starting my 2nd TOTM in 2 weeks.:mad:

WP you have had a good couple of weeks of losses - you must feel great, 3/4 of a stone in 2 weeks! Keep it up

Liz - hope your lunch was ok today and enjoy the bbq tomorrow.

My parents are down on Sunday so I am cooking a chicken and making a salad and veg - no pud, no wine, no nothing else in the house :D

Have a good weekend everyone x

Thanks Wales. We're off to Bolton Abbey this Sunday for a picknick with a gang of friends. So I get to watch them stuff themselves while drinking my shake. Should be fun!:rolleyes:

Back