Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Well done Witchy & Fatfighter, you've both set the bar very high for the rest of us.;)

Well done Witchy and Fatfighter, great start. I had my first weigh in this morning after only 4 days (CDC off on holiday) and lost 4lbs already! WooHoo! Annoyingly that means my next official weigh in isn't for 2 weeks now.
Claire

Watergirl: 31lbs
Fatfighter: 40lbs - 6lbs lost - 34lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 4lbs lost - 36Ibs to go
WP: 40lbs
Mrs S: 32lbs
Louie Lou: 60lbs
Wales: 42lbs
Swifty: 35lbs - 4lbs lost - 31lbs to go
beach--ball: 34lbs

Seconded congratulations on the good losses so far. I weigh in on Thursday and it will mark 12 weeks on this diet so I have fingers crossed for a good loss to take me to 14st. This was my initial target when I signed up for CD - little did I think I could get there in 12 weeks.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and here's to a hot but happy week at work (hopefully) and good results for us all!

Hi just noticed this thread and wondered if I can please join in? I would like to lose 30 lbs. I got weighed on Friday and lost 2.4lbs(not sure when you started this?

Glad you're back on track Witchy :)
The scales will have gone down by Wednesday Liz, thats ages away ;)
Welcome Clare and good luck :)
Well done Swifty and your next loss will be huge! :D
Are you doing your 810 week from next WI Wales?
The sun has put his hat on here now woo, he's been hiding since Wednesday!

Welcome faithandcooper. I *think* the challenge started Friday but Liz (watergirl) will correct me if I'm wrong :)

Fatfighter: 40lbs - 6lbs lost - 34 lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 4lbs lost - 36 lbs to go
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 4lbs lost - 56 lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 4lbs lost - 31 lbs to go

Well done Louie xx

Hi All

Is there space for one more?
I'm on 1000-1200 plan so although I would loveeee to try to be at goal by then as originally planned, my losses have slowed so much that I would like to put my goal at being 10 stone 12...that's 15lbs. Sorry it's less than you all, feel a bit of a fraud actually, but if I could do 15lbs I'd actually be quite pleased (though of course more would be lovely!)

Claire

Alexmummy07 15lbs -

Well done Louie.
Claire, don't apologise - it's a personal challenge and should be achievable. On the plan you're on if you think 15lbs is what you're likely to lose the go for it hun. You've done amazingly well so far! :)

Claire welcome aboard (pirate talk) haha.

Welcome new hearties (ooh ar)

Don't worry about how much you want to lose Claire - that's still loads :) Some of the peeps on here beat my losses hands down and are always top of the class!!! (naming no names ;)

It helps motivate me though and hopefully will you too.

Not sure when the challenge started - think it probably was Friday.

You still swollen Witchy? More excuse for pampering I reckon. I've heard about some good products from magazines recently that I must post on here.

I've actually created a mood/inspiration board if anyone else likes the idea it's easy to do.

On one side I have clothes, swimwear that I want to wear at goal and on the other I have ideas and things to help me get there (nice products, that sort of thing)

Hope everyone is well today. I'm about to finish work early so that I can go and pick up my dog, go on x-trainer and then yoga. Then fall into bed!

I have to put my measley first loss of the challenge on...not very pleased, but still going and setting exercise goal this week, as I had done everything to the plan, but scales just didn't agree this week.

so 1/4lb down for me - would lurrveeee to get 2lbs next week!

Alexmummy07 15lbs -1/4lb lost 14.75bs to go

Alexmummy07 15lbs -1/4lb lost 14.75bs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs- 2.5lbs lost 27.5lbs to go

How's everyone holding up in this heat?
I have WI tomorrow and am going to go back to SS I think. On SS+ and scales are only showing a 1lb loss this week, which isn't good enough for 100%.
Plus, I actually want the permanent cold feeling you get on SS! Hoping that the break onto SS+ will have increased my metabolism. Who knows, I might have a massive drop next week!

Oh and as a group we've lost just under 21lbs already. That's amazing! :)

I know what you mean about the cold feeling, I am loving it at the moment. I have a long car journey to a meeting tomorrow and I know it is going to get hot and stuffy and I am driving so will probably be stressed so am hoping I am keep cool and calm for when I get there.

Watergirl - were you on SS+ as you had done 12 weeks? I finish week 12 on Thursday so am due to start adding food on Friday. I have had a SS+ meal on the last two Sundays to join in at a BBQ, but am a little cautious about doing it every day for a week. I am worried as we are on holiday at the same time, not going away just mooching around home so worried I will get tempted if not busy with work!

Well done with a 1lb loss - as we all say... a loss is a loss! I am going to expect to stay the same for my SS+ week. How many more weeks do you plan on being on SS??

Hope you manage to get the cold feeling back!

Hey Wales. Started on SS and was on that till week 9, but was really lacking in energy and wanted to increase exercise.
So CDC and me decided to see how I got on with SS+. After losing 2lbs pw for the last 2 weeks of SS I lost 3lbs on SS+.
However, it seems to be slowing a little now. Not actually got WI until tomorrow, so am hoping that I will show more of a loss in the morning.

I've been 100%, on x-trainer most days. Just want to have a week on SS again I think and see what happens and if it makes any difference.

The dress I ordered for the wedding that we're going to has arrived and it is a about 10lbs too small at a guess. The wedding is 25th July, so HAVE to lose 10lbs by then as it's the nicest dress I've ever had and I want to look fab in it.

So I am going to make a concerted effort to go to yoga/pilates and x-train every night in the hope of toning.

Good luck for tomorrow Liz :) We're at a wedding on the 25th July too. I bought my outfit a bit ago but took it back coz it was too small, then I bought another one - which is now too big lol! Think I'll wait til the week before til I get a new one though! :rolleyes:

Boy, this heat is really getting to me! I wish work would relax the uniform rules when it gets this hot & humid. Dressing head to toe in polyester is just not fun.:(
At least it's making it very easy to drink loads.
I got up very early on Monday to walk the canal again before it got too warm, but I was still like a limp rag when I got to Tod. I had to peel my jeans off when I got home. You can just call me sweaty betty.:eek:

Back