Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

I've not tried the Tetra's yet, but I'll be ordering some for Friday that's for sure.
Been for another walk along the canal this morning. Up & out before 8am! It was still too damn hot even that early. Still it was a little easier, I did get thru a full ltr of water, but I think it all sprayed out of my pores.:eek: Can't wait till I can fit into my cropped trousers tho, walking in jeans in this weather is just horrid.
Just had a choc/mint shake as a treat. Yum.
It's my short day at work, I don't need to go in till 4.30, so hopefully it'll be a bit cooler by then.

Hi Watergirl. Can I join? The thing is I am going on holiday from 9th - 17th July. I know I will put weight on whilst I am away and want to shift it and get back on track asap on my return. So, can I pledge to lose 14lb? When does it start?

Of course Mia!

WP the tetras are lovely. My fav is the choc one.

Hope everyone is coping with the heat.
I've lost 1.5lbs, which is terrible :(
Am going back to SS for the whole of this week to see what happens.

Pledges:

Watergirl: 31lbs - 1.5lbs lost - 29.5lbs to go
Fatfighter: 40lbs - 6lbs lost - 34 lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 4lbs lost - 36 lbs to go
WP: 40lbs
Mrs S: 32lbs
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 4lbs lost - 56 lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs
Swifty: 35lbs - 4lbs lost - 31 lbs to go
beach--ball: 34lbs
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 0.5lb lost - 14.75bs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to go

Thanks. I will pledge 14lb (with a holiday (and hopefully NOT a gain) in between). My CDC is away at the moment so no weigh in until next Thursday.

Pledges:

Wales: 42lbs
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 0.5lb lost -14.75bs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to goMi
Mia - 14lb

Good luck on SS Liz, you should start getting decent losses again as your metabolism will have had a boost :)
Welcome aboard Mia, where you off on your jollies? Have a lovely time.

Ooh, sorry I missed you off the pledge list Mia.

Thanks Vickie. Have shifted 2lbs already back on SS, which is more than last week on SS+.
Hopefully it will continue!!!

Strange weigh in tonight as I haven't see my CDC for 16 days so my last weight update was unofficial on my scales and then tonight her scales were broken when she got here - so I weighed in on mine and I work it out as 5lbs this week. Which I am chuffed about. I am going up to 810 for a week or two as I have done 12 weeks SS. Bring on the turkey salad!!

Hope everyone else is having a good week and enjoying the last bit of sunshine before the rain at the start of my 2 weeks off!:cry:

Wales: 42lbs - 5lbs lost - 37 lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to goMi
Mia - 14lb

Well done Wales - you must be over the moon - that's a fab loss!!!
Are you looking for to 810?
Think a lot of people will glad to get rid of some of the heat - now I'm back on SS I'm not too bothered by it.

Am craving my SS+ meal I must admit, but knowing that I should be into the 11's tomorrow morning is keeping me going.

I am thrilled with and constantly suprised by this diet. And I am so looking forward to 810. I am having some turkey and lettuce tonight as OH is working tomorrow night so this is like our first meal together for ages!

Good luck with SS, it is the fact that you know it works that makes you able to stick with it. Am sure you will see the 11's, I just want to see the 13's!!!!

Good going Liz :)
Well done Wales, fab loss! Enjoy your turkey salad!

:D Just had my WI. Lost 5.5lb! :bunnydance:

WP: 40lbs - 5.5lbs lost - 34.5 lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to go

Mia - 14lb

Well done WP - that's fab!!!! A great loss, you must be thrilled.

Wales - you'll be in the 13's before you know it. Doesn't seem long since that was my goal, so I know the feeling.

Well, I did it - just lol.
Am 11 stone (OMG OMG) 13.8lbs

:) am very happy about that.
Not so happy that car just broke down and is in the garage for the 100th time and am going to get a new one (but am skint)

Woo well done Witchypoo!
I'm thrilled for you Liz, that was your ID challenge wasn't it? :bliss:
Hope your car doesn't cost too much!

Thanks Vickie - sadly not lol. ID challenge was 11stone 4, but it was overly optimistic I think anyway and am pleased I'm finally in the 11's. Although that would have been nicer.

I'm chuffed to bits with my loss so far, and I'm kinda stunned at how easy it's been up to now.

Been for another walk along the canal today, and almost got knocked into the water by an overly enthusiastic dog! At least it would have cooled me down.:)
Had my first CD Bar for lunch, a Cranberry Crunch. Nice, but a bit too sweet, it would be much nicer with a Yogurt type coating instead of choc.

Am glad that you're not struggling WP as that makes it so much easier to do. Sounds like you're getting some exercise too - dogs are great for that!!

I've been getting on fine with SS again, but today we went somewhere and got caught in roadworks - 4 hours later and we are home. Had only had 1 shake all day and was feeling rough! Was very tempting to stop somewhere and get something else, but just about managed not to.
Just had a tetra now and loads of water and feeling normal again!

How's everyone else today?

3lbs this week, fed up.

WP: 40lbs -
Mrs S: 32lbs -
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 7lbs lost - 53 lbs to go
Alexmummy07: 15lbs - 0.5lb lost -14.5lbs to go
Faithandcooper: 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to go
Mia:
14lb -

3lbs is good - you should be pleased with that - and it will keep coming off and will soon add up :)

I lost 1.75lbs this week, very pleased with that after my dismal week last week! PRAYING it continues, as I can't tell you all how happy I would be to see 10 stone anything on my scales before my birthday! xx

WP: 40lbs -
Mrs S: 32lbs -
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 7lbs lost - 53 lbs to go
Alexmummy07: 15lbs - 2lb lost -13lbs to go
Faithandcooper: 30lbs - 2.5lbs lost - 27.5lbs to go
Mia: