Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Watergirl

Rock Solid
Sorry for the long title!

I've been doing the Independance Day Challenge, set up by Luci, but that comes to an end soon and I still have a long way to go.

I am going on holiday to Orlando on 20th September, so am hoping to be at goal for 19th September (which is the pirate day :D)

The nearer I get the harder it is in some ways and the last challenge was so motivational for me. With the ID challenge, some of us also agreed to do exercise on certain days and encouraged each other.

So, who wants to join me?!?!? Who has goals near that date - wedding, christenings, any special occasion, seeing friends or family for the first time in a while? :family2:

Pledges:

Watergirl: 31lbs

I'm in Liz, it's my SiL's hen night that day and I'd like to have lost 40lbs by then :eek:

Yay :D good to see you Vickie!

Be nice to carry on where we left off. You'll be the hen of the ball :)
Hopefully the others will join us!

Pledges:

Fatfighter: 40lbs

Gaaaaaaaaaaaar im in me matey (real bad attempt at pirate lingo lol)

put me down for 40Ib :p

Oo-ar Witchy, onward bound!

Pledges:

Witchy: 40lbs

Comon hearties! Sign up to board our ship :)
Ok, being cheesy now lol.

Managed to do x-trainer last night, but not yoga. My energy is not great at the minute - think it's the heat.

HAHAHA that made me laugh, im concentrating on my arms today.

Can I join in? I'm off to the Lake District that weekend & would love to loose 40lb by then.

Course you can me heartie (I'll stop this soon, don't worry :D)

Pledges:

Witchypoo: 40lbs

Have to say I'm not so sure about the name though!!! What, with 2 Witchy types on board this could get confuddling :)

I don't like to suggest that we call you Poo for short :rolleyes: Although you could be Pooh as in Pooh Bear ;)

Welcome aboard our happy family :family2:

Just thinking that OMG if I complete this challenge, I'm there!!! Hard to believe really. Am so looking forward to Orlando, but also hoping I don't put on too much.
Am going to give myself 7lbs leeway, as am away (with hotel night before included) for around 18 days. Don't want to go crazy, but also don't want to restrict myself completely.
Am going to try and make sensible choices 75% of the time and hope all the walking will help.
Maybe if I had s*x everyday too??? Clutching at straws there in terms of exercise activity maybe...

Count me in please!

I would like to hit my goat by 1st september though, is that ok?

I will pledge 32lb :-D meeeee harty!

Just call me WP. I thought my nickname might cause confusion. But it's been my name of the 'web' for so long I answer to it!

When do you think this will start for real?

Yay! Welcome Mrs S :) I'm lazy, I abbreviated.

WP - starts now! Some of us are still doing the Independence challenge, but some have completed it already.

So we have just over 12 weeks for this challenge. Pull a chair, make yourself comfy - we should all get to know each other quite well in that time!!!

Pledges:

WP: 40lbs
Mrs S: 32lbs

Louie lou: 60lbs

I go to Mexico on the 4th Sept and would love to be at goal but that would mean losing a stone a week so not really viable so I would like 60lbs, a bit ambitious but hey I like to achieve the unachievable.

Welcome Louie Lou - that's a major pledge! Good luck

Pledges:

Louie Lou: 60lbs

I have pledged the least :eek: still, no excuse to fail I guess

OMG Louie Lou that's ambitious! Best of luck hun!
Looking forward to getting to know you all and encouraging each other to reach our ITLAPD targets :)

Haha@ the abbreviation ITLAPD - we sound like a police force, with the LAPD bit.

Can I join as well? This is a month before my end goal (husband's 30th) so would then give me some time to start moving up through the stages.

I will pledge 42lbs at the moment, which will take me to about half a stone over target. I am just about to finish week 12 and it is my intention to go back to SS after my 810 week, but, I will see how I go and if I decide to SS+ I will adjust my target accordingly.

Thanks for setting this up!

Ha Liz I was just too lazy to type the full thing out lol.
Welcome Wales and good luck reaching goal :)

Just been for a lovely stroll along the canal to Todmorden. All the wild flowers are out atm, so it was beautiful and very fragrant.:)
Had a quick mooch round Tod market, there's a great stall there that does M&S, and Monsoon over-runs & slight seconds. I managed to get a lovely blouse for a wedding we are going to in 6 weeks. Hope I can fit into it by then.
Had a long soak in the bath with my fav bath crystals, and slapped a conditioning mask on my hair.
Just settling down now with a Choc Mint shake to watch a pile of chick flicks.:)
The things you can do when your OH has gone to Glastonbury!

Back