CHALLENGE - W/C - 13th July

lyndzi76

Gold Member
:DSo second week of a challenge for me.. But i need it as it keep me on the straight and narrow.... Who's with me on this challenge??

100% Challenge:p
* Exercise 3 times a week
* Stick to SF plan 100% no cheating
* Atleast 2 litres of water

We can use this thread to update each other on how the day has gone!!

Roll on tomorrow!!!!

Count me in Lyndzi! :)

I want to loose more than 1lb this week! I have already planned my weeks eating and ordered a exercise DVD so week 2 here we come!! Went out on Saturday drinking so I have some making up to do!!

I've been buying a few exercise dvd's too! Love my new Davina one I bought last Monday!!

I have order one from play only £3.99 it a dance one done by molly off corrie. I think I will build up a collection my husband is looking to perving on me while I do it!!

It's the Super Body workout one, so easy to follow and really good! Has two different workouts on it, with extra bits you can add on if you are feeling really fit lol! want to get some more of the Davina ones now :)

I've just put a bid on that davina super body on eBay.Thanks how long is the work out.0

Morning all!!
Well a few of us on board for this weeks challenge -

Lyndzi
Stirky
Denise
MissusW

We cam do it, hope everyone is feeling positive.:p

Not a bad day at all!!

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Strawberry Shake
Snack - Skips
Tea - Spag Bol & WW Yougurt
Snack - Cuppa & SF Choc Bar

Water - 2litres will get another half down my neck tonight though.

Exercise - 2 mile walk

Hope you all had a good day.x x

Hi all,

Yes having a good day although was going to exercise tonight, but not now as have a really bad stomach ache for some reason :( Not good!

Done 3 and a half litres of water so far, and on 1160 cals (still have snack to go but don't know if I'll feel like anything).

Lyndzi, the 2 workouts on the Davina Super Body DVD are 40 mins each, with option to add an extra 10 mins (out of three different options: upper body, abdominal and legs and bum). Haven't tried the routine with the extra yet, will wait til I'm fitter lol, but the 40 mins is great! Thought at first I wouldn't be able to get hrough it all, but surprised myself lol!

I've been too depressed to post the last couple of days, which led to me blowing the plan one night. But it turns out it was the best thing I could have done. After having a whole pizza to myself and half a Bounty bar, two days later I finally lost 2 pounds! Weird- Slimfast and strictness and nothing, then...Oh well, I'll take it anyway I can.

Today was my birthday, so I did chicken curry for dinner and had a choc ice for dessert! (To be honest, I think I'm still within my limit)

Happy birthday Denise, hope you had a good one.

I've done fine on the plan and drinking water this week. But so far no exercise because of being poorly :( Hopefully by the weekend will feel well enough to do some.

Back