Change is here

So todays been really quite nice. Had a good run earlier even tempted to go for another one later. Quite fancy going for a swim but my gyms pool is a council pool so i need to wait until 6pm for the swimming classes to end :(

Missed day 7 of the squat challenge yesterday so just completed my 80 squats. Will use yesterdat as my rest day and go straight onto 100 squats tomorrow. I can hear my thighs crying already haha.

Does anyone else find once they start exercising they love it but trying to get started is nasty?

So far had 28/36 pp and no ideas on what to have for tea so ill probably be going over tonight. Thank god for weeklys

Squat challenge good on you

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha thank you. Its good fun tbh and you really feel it afterwards x

So today has consisted of

Breakfast
Slimfast shake 6pp

Lunch
Slimfast shake 6pp

Dinner
Turkey steaks
Chicken thigh
Low calorie coleslaw
Potato salad
Italienne pasta
Mixed salad
23 pp

35/36 pp

Ok so dinner was huge but i had it at 6pm and even now at 1am im stuffed.

Also done 100 squats
And walked 23238 steps :)

According to my pedometer ive burnt 1127 calories just from walking today. Over the moon!

So Ive had a sneaky midweek weight and ive put 3lb on! How is that even possible =\ confused is not the word

So Ive had a sneaky midweek weight and ive put 3lb on! How is that even possible =\ confused is not the word

No way that cantbe possible do you go to meetings or do it from home

No way that cantbe possible do you go to meetings or do it from home

I do it from home. I work such funny shifts i wouldnt be able to attend meetings. I hope its water weight as ive been really good other than last night but i still have 20 weeklys so i cant have been that bad haha

So todays been a funny old day. My little bro is currently sat with 11 of his mates drinking and eatting bbq stuff that i spent the afternoon cooking for them. I was extremely good and didnt eat anything which im super proud of. I have however had a few drinks and for the first time since starting ww i pointed them.

Im so glad i did as its really made me think about my drink as well as my food.

Ive consumed 50pp/36pp today with 20pp coming from beer alone.

Day 11 of squat challenge done (110 squats)
And 5227 steps

Found your diary! :) You're doing fab!

It's quite shocking how high alcohol is in points. I've got friends over tonight and I'm going to use a big chunk of points as cider is 8pp a bottle :eek:
Wish I liked vodka etc which is lower but I can't stand it lol!
One thing I would say is your body might retain water after drinking. I'm normally lighter the next day (dehydration lol) then gain water weight for a day or 2 after that. Just in case the scales play up, it won't be a true reflection xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Found your diary! :) You're doing fab!

It's quite shocking how high alcohol is in points. I've got friends over tonight and I'm going to use a big chunk of points as cider is 8pp a bottle :eek:
Wish I liked vodka etc which is lower but I can't stand it lol!
One thing I would say is your body might retain water after drinking. I'm normally lighter the next day (dehydration lol) then gain water weight for a day or 2 after that. Just in case the scales play up, it won't be a true reflection xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey :)

Ooh thats a good point thank you. Still got to wait until tomorrow for WI so we'll see. If i can get a sts ill be over the moon after seeing that stupid 3lb gain earlier in the week x

So got my wi tomorrow. Really hoping ive sorted it out. Worked 10am til midnight today with only consuming 16pp so hopefully i wont have pushed myself into starvation mode

So wi day is here and im up 2lb. Im totally confused as ive been so good all week. If its because i increased my exercise hopefully ill get a big loss next week.

Today had 36/36 dailys and 3/49 weeklys.

130 squats and 4954 steps. Too tired today to do anything else and on a long shift tomorrow so im going to call it an early night.

Hi Lou, just thinking the gain could I part be down to the squat challenge? Those are some big muscles you're working and they'll be increasing in mass, even just by a small amount. Your legs and bum will look fab in the end tho, so maybe try not to get too hung up on this temporary gain.

im starting the squat challenge today, do you use weights when doing yours? I have a 6kg weight in each hand when I do them at the gym, but I only do 4 sets of 10/12!

Hi Lou, just thinking the gain could I part be down to the squat challenge? Those are some big muscles you're working and they'll be increasing in mass, even just by a small amount. Your legs and bum will look fab in the end tho, so maybe try not to get too hung up on this temporary gain.

im starting the squat challenge today, do you use weights when doing yours? I have a 6kg weight in each hand when I do them at the gym, but I only do 4 sets of 10/12!

Hey i never thought of that. Ive put ir down to excess exercise as ive lost an inch haha. Really need to focus on measurements more x

Hey all. Sorry not written an entry the last few days have been crazy.

Bank holiday monday i started work at 10 am and finished at midnight. I knew i wouldnt have chance to stop and eat with it being so busy so i took 3 slimfast shakes to work with me and drank them at intervals. I was so busy however i didnt feel hungry at all. I also drank about 3 ltrs pf water so kept myself hydrated. 18/36pp

Tuesday was extremely busy again. I had a slim fast shake for breakfat as usual but i managed to finish work at 4ish so i cooked a bit of lunch. Turkey steaks, asparagus and broccoli to be precise with a bit of light salad cream and it was lovely. For tea i had the remaining turkey steaks with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy. My family had steak pie and roast potatoes but i just didnt fancy them so my healthy tea was lovely.
18/18pp

This morning ive had a slimfast shake. Planning on making moroccan chicken with mediteranean vegetable cous cous for tea but no idea about lunch.

I know it seems like ive eatten far too few pp but monday i really had no time to eat and yesterday my meals were huge but they were packed with 0pp veg.

Also completed 130/135 and 140 squats be day as well as the same amount of leg crunches and 50 kettlebell swings yesterday and today. Feeling very fit haha

So yesterday I had 56pp and I ate far too much. It's funny though because at the start of my weight loss journey I would have eaten twice as much and still been hungry. I must be doing something right haha

Quick update. Lost 3lb this week :) yay!!!

Well done!

Back