Change of programme ..confused?

YAY.....the old you is back. Well done hun. You seem to be right where you need to be with this diet. Good luck.........although you do not need it!

Ok so it's day 1 and lunch time

* felt hungry at about 11am so i had a black coffee with sweetner :)
* Just finished my 2nd Litre of water:D
* been to the loo about 5 times:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
*Just about to make my lunch shake :D

At 11am I felt 7/10 about the diet
But now i'm back to 10/10 :D

Stay on the forum as much as you can hun! How did you find getting back into ketosis the 2nd time after your break?? I'm considering a break in august, but think it might be an AWFUL mistake!

Guen

Looks like you are doing great!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini... you not bored reading my dribble yet ;)

i'm loving reading you update, had trouble finding it though this time. :)

how long does it take to get into ketosis?

Skinny, I'm NEVER bored hearing other peoples progress! You certainly have the right frame of mind this time and I'm sure you will be successful!

Remember this first week is the most challenging so hang in there!!!

I've just realised, I only popped on here briefly and I've been here ages and fallen behind with my water intake! Best get slurping!!!!

Good luck.

x

Hiya Skinny Cotton,

Am with you hun that its all or nothing! I tried last week to kid myself yet again that after the wedding I should do 2 shakes and one meal. I dont think I managed it 100% for even one night! I'd pile my plate high with "healthy foods" convincing myself I was allowed it! Ate too much but still wasna satisfied... bla bla bla! Tryin again to give it another go and lose the weight I have gained since the wedding. Its so hard and I didna really want to post again as I dont want people thinking "here she goes again". But seen you post and thought I might be able to join you! My starting weight today is 12st 5lbs! Its creeping up and up!X

You are amazing

From fat to thin in 24 weeks wow! Hats off to you I think you are truly amazing. I hope you stay on the boards to let us know how you manage maintenance.

Good luck with it.

Duplicate message printed

Last edited:
DAY 1 and 5.30pm***help time***
Ok ...so heres what happended this afternoon

* Had 5millions pee's this afternoon:tear_drop: x 5million
*4pm I felt empty and hungry so I had another black coffee with sweeteners
*On to my 3rd Litre of water

I am now just about to leave work and i can feel my willpower slipping... this is the time that i have fallen over the last few weeks. So what i am going to do is

*I am literally going to stick my ipod on and imagine i am a skinny dancer :D
*the minute i walk in the door i will make a shake and get my water ready
*come back on line and talk to you guys :D
*OH and watch all the soaps x

I am 6/10 about the diet but hopeful that will rise when i have my dinner shake .

Hiya Skinny Cotton,

Am with you hun that its all or nothing! I tried last week to kid myself yet again that after the wedding I should do 2 shakes and one meal. I dont think I managed it 100% for even one night! I'd pile my plate high with "healthy foods" convincing myself I was allowed it! Ate too much but still wasna satisfied... bla bla bla! Tryin again to give it another go and lose the weight I have gained since the wedding. Its so hard and I didna really want to post again as I dont want people thinking "here she goes again". But seen you post and thought I might be able to join you! My starting weight today is 12st 5lbs! Its creeping up and up!X

Hey hun, so glad to hear from you. :D Firstly congratualtions on the wedding. Secondly please come back on LT with me... I can completely relate to what you are saying, i didn't want to come back again and say "I am starting again ".. i felt like a plank and how can i give advice when i can't do it myself. :cry:
Now is the time.....:D It's hard the first few days as we both know... but hun dont let it creep up on you. JOIN ME PLEASE xxx

Right you are aware you are approaching your danger zone!

This is good as you can only change what you are aware of!

You have the power:)

Love Mini xxx

Stay on the forum as much as you can hun! How did you find getting back into ketosis the 2nd time after your break?? I'm considering a break in august, but think it might be an AWFUL mistake!

Guen

Hey, I am going to be honest with you and tell you it is harder the second time round.... I fooled myself thinking i could just go back to the way i was before the holiday but I am still trying.!!! You really have to be strong and focused in order to come back and take it back up again. If your prepared for it to difficult you will succeed. xx:D

i'm loving reading you update, had trouble finding it though this time. :)

how long does it take to get into ketosis?

Hi Golden girl, its different for everyone but i am about 4 days. :)

Right back home now and barely closed the front door and I had my shake made, this time it is Coffee, Vanilla and boiling water so it feels like a hot dinner x :eat:
Feeling much better now I have had my shake .... i have got through the worst danger zone PHEEWWW :party0011:
I'm at 8/10 now about the diet (2 pojts lost because i'm little anxious about tonight) xx

Back