Change of programme ..confused?

DAY 2 - 7am UPDATE
Ok when i left the forum last night I watched BB and at about 11pm i would have eaten my hamster!! I was at a critical stage and thought about making toast:drool: about 3 times! So I went to bed..:D
So I was feeling 2 out of 10 last night about the diet.:cry:

Best things about Day 2 fo far and its only just 7am

* Woke up and felt lighter :party0011:
* Got through Day 1 :party0049:
* had my shake and not hungry at all :D
* 1 day closer to Ketosis
* Starting my first Litre

So now I am feeling 10/10 again about succeeding on the diet :bliss:

Morning! Day 2 hear we come! Ended up not watchin big brother but taped it instead. Settled the dog down into his bed then took my book to bed (p.s i love you - think i must the only one on the planet thats not read it yet or seen the film)!! Anyway, drank about a litre of water whilst in bed and was up 3 time during the night - lol! Couldna help myself and jumped on the scales this morn as soon as i opened my eyeballs! Down a massive 5 lbs - whoop whoop! 12st today! Am feeling positive I'll be back to 11st 1 lb in no time!

Great to see your feeling positive too Skinnycotton!

good morning and well done ladies, day 1 over and only another day to ketosis, then hey the weight losses. good luck pineapple and skinnycotton

good morning and well done ladies, day 1 over and only another day to ketosis, then hey the weight losses. good luck pineapple and skinnycotton

Thanks scousemouse :D:D

MID MORNING UPDATE - 10.30am

*Been to the loo at least 6 times:tear_drop: x6
* Still on my first litre - need to step this up a gear
* hungry already so made a black coffee (up to early today this should happen about 11am)
* Had a bad comment already from a colleague "i shouldn't starve myself ..that i look pale when i do" My reply was "PISS OFF" :D:D

Bring on Ketosis xx

My reply was "PISS OFF" :D:D

*dances* Yay! You showed them who's boss! :D :party0011: I hope you're super proud of yourself, I can never stand up for myself like that :)

Day 2 ..Lunchtime update 1.30pm

* Just had my shake so not hungry:D
* Feel a bit bloated though so may need to take laxatives tonight:(
* Only on my 2nd litre of water so really need to speed this up

Does anybody else HATE the sound of someone eating?? It DRIVES ME MAD and it seems to be worse today. One of the guys in work is a pig and he is slurping away on a fizzy drink and chewing with his mouth open.... AAAHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

Feeling 7 out of 10 about the diet!!

I love it.... lol

Day 2 ..Lunchtime update 1.30pm

* Just had my shake so not hungry:D
* Feel a bit bloated though so may need to take laxatives tonight:(
* Only on my 2nd litre of water so really need to speed this up

Does anybody else HATE the sound of someone eating?? It DRIVES ME MAD and it seems to be worse today. One of the guys in work is a pig and he is slurping away on a fizzy drink and chewing with his mouth open.... AAAHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

Feeling 7 out of 10 about the diet!!

I dont mind seeing other people stuff their faces like pigs - makes me feel secretly cool - as they are getting fatter and i am getting slimmer... ha ha ha ha ha ha

the noise of people eating with their mouth open has always got on my nerves and I always always pull people up on it! There really is no need! But when I started this diet it didna bother me as much as like the future is bright, it made me feel smug that they were (in my mind) greedy pigs!!!!

Yeah i'm glad its not me eating but MY GOD i can't handle it... after i post that message i stook my ipod on until he was finished

day 2 - Danger Zone Is Approaching Again

* I had my coffee at 3pm so WHY when it hits 4pm do I crave food !!
* I have to get through the next few hours till i am home for me shake
* I am on my 3rd Litre of water but getting a headache

Feeling 5 out 10 about the diet :cry:

PLEASE ROLL ON KETOSIS

Skinnycotton, you seem to have the worst collegues in the world!! Hope you at least like your job!!!

Guen

Well done Skinny, you are doing well.

I HATE the sound of other people eating - especially those who smack their lips will they eat!

x

Skinnycotton, you seem to have the worst collegues in the world!! Hope you at least like your job!!!

Guen

I do....... it's like star trek in my job!!! there all weirdos

Ok DAY 2 - Dinner time

* had my dinner shake and still feel hungry:cry:
* On my 4th litre of water
* have a headache:cry:
* Not good at the moment

Feel 2 out of 10 about success on the diet!!! :cry::cry::cry:

WOW....

Ok DAY 2 - Dinner time

* had my dinner shake and still feel hungry:cry:
* On my 4th litre of water
* have a headache:cry:
* Not good at the moment

Feel 2 out of 10 about success on the diet!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Have you ever heard of the saying... What you focus on you get? You seem to feeling very negative about doing LT. If you only feel a 2 out of 10 then you need to change something you are doing to turn the situation around for yourself.

Doing LT requires a lot of mental strength, you need to stay focused on your goals, but to succeed you need to learn to enjoy the process.

No one likes not eating, but everyone who feels content on LT, doesnt focus on the negatives of doing the diet, everyone focuses on the positives and what they are going to gain from the experience. This makes the process more enjoyable.

Think of the respect your will earn by achieving this goal, think of shane ward, think of going into River Island and choosing any outfit you want, think of lying on a beach in a bikini and not being worried that greenpeace will come along and put you into the water... whatever you can think of to turn that 2 into a 3, then into a 4, then into a 5... u get me? You need to work on improving that rating... or it will get to zero... and thats exactly how much weight you will loose.... ZERO... infact you will probably end up a stone heavier by christmas... :eek:

So take some positive action and be careful what you focus on....

xox

OMG :eek::eek: you are soooooo good at giving advice... just after reading that i feel like a 4 going onto 5 xxx:D:D

This is why I love the site because of people like you, who are their for the support when it is needed. THANK YOU SO MUCH xxxx

xox

OMG :eek::eek: you are soooooo good at giving advice... just after reading that i feel like a 4 going onto 5 xxx:D:D

This is why I love the site because of people like you, who are their for the support when it is needed. THANK YOU SO MUCH xxxx

Hey,

I have been reading your posts and I know you have had a hard time with it, and found it hard to go back to LT. Now you are here again, I would really like to see you succeed. Good luck to you ;) xox

Yeah it's been tough but i just need to get past the ketosis stage and thats been the hardest part..... I know that once I get past that i am fine. Thanks again

skinny, read the sticki called 'thought provoking' just go with some positive terminology and it will turn itself around, i promise x

Back