Change of programme ..confused?

Thanks jackie :D, I just had read of it and I feel better. It makes so much sense.
The DVD you are talking about "The secret" is that the same as the book? My sister gave me the book the other day but I haven't started it yet?

I think futures bright should write a sef help book ...her advice and support rocks!!! and talk about energetic and positive OMG julezi where do you get it all from xx

Morning Skinny cotton, sorry to read you were feeling low yest, I hope a good nights sleep has sorted you out! Day 3 hun, Ketosis is looming ahead! You have to weigh up weather you want to eat more than you want to be slim... remember does anythign actually taste as good as feeling slim feels? All I know is i FEEL disgusting with putting on this extra weight after the wedding. I had thought when I was 11st i was still fat but looking back, I actually felt on top of the world. Sneaky weigh in again this morn and scales at 11st 11 lbs from 12st 5lb on Monday - LIPO TRIM ROCKS!
X

DAY 3 UPDATE 1pm

Been so busy in work today that i hadn't time to update this morning but anyway ..

* Dont feel hungry today so think i'm either in or close to Ketosis:D
* feeling slimmer already :bliss:
* On my second litre of water so need to increase asap
* Have black marks on my tongue since yesteday so gonna look up what that is!!

Over all 9/10 for the diet :party0011:

Sneaky weigh in again this morn and scales at 11st 11 lbs from 12st 5lb on Monday - LIPO TRIM ROCKS!
X[/quote]

Thats brilliant Pineapple. xx Well done and thanks for the support

glad to see your feelig better today - we can do it, i've no doubt!X

I LIKE....

DAY 3 UPDATE 1pm

Been so busy in work today that i hadn't time to update this morning but anyway ..

* Dont feel hungry today so think i'm either in or close to Ketosis:D
* feeling slimmer already :bliss:
* On my second litre of water so need to increase asap
* Have black marks on my tongue since yesteday so gonna look up what that is!!

Over all 9/10 for the diet :party0011:

9/10! FANTASTIC! xox :) xox Really glad your in ketosis and feeling great again! xox

well my goal is to get back to where i gotten too. so 10 more lbs to go. Loooking back felt great then, so will aimt o do refeed properly then. For some I'd still be over weight for me it'll be grand!X

skinnycotton - so glad you're feeling as positive as you are today! You can do this sweetie :)

pineapple - you're nearly there already! Good work hun! :)

Don't think i'm in ketosis YET..still feeling hungry at night time.

By the way I know this may sound stupid....but if your boyfriend eats crisps and you kiss him after wards does that take you out of Ketosis??????:confused::confused::D

Don't think i'm in ketosis YET..still feeling hungry at night time.

By the way I know this may sound stupid....but if your boyfriend eats crisps and you kiss him after wards does that take you out of Ketosis??????:confused::confused::D

did u use tongues? :eek:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm........yep :sigh:

LUCKY BIATCH...

I WANT A BF :(

How you feeling today skinnycotton? I was struggling last night, but feeling bit better today - hank tho!
x

ohh tell him to fly to paris and have la M (new posh mcdonalds burger for the europeans i had 4 of them in april when i was in paris for 4 days! lol) delish like....

LUCKY BIATCH...

I WANT A BF :(

You know my number ;)

I'd commute over broken glass & rusty nails just for you :D

(& that's just driving through Liverpool to get the ferry :D )

the romance...

You know my number ;)

I'd commute over broken glass & rusty nails just for you :D

(& that's just driving through Liverpool to get the ferry :D )

auck howdy! ur sooo romantic xox :) xox

Back