Change of programme ..confused?

come on lou just a few days and you will be back in the K club,it is bloody hard restarting i know how you feel ,evenings are the worst but try changing your routine,pm if you need me xx

Thanks Lill your a star xxx:D

You there skinny cotton? Am just home also, my lovely hubby announced as I got through the dor he needed help cooking his pizza! Argh!! Nearly cracked until I jumped on the scales and seen I was a few lbs down already! No problem I told him, of course I'l cook your FATTENING pizza!!! Had my shake and am on hear now!
Just think day one is nearly over - we'll do this together hun xx

Youy had better not give up or I will slap your ass xxx

Just think day one is nearly over - we'll do this together hun xx[/quote]

YEEEEAAAHHH you can be my date to ketosis :D;)

lol - I was waitin fo someone to say something like that!

roll on eh!! I wonder how long it'll take to get back to my lightest... Was 11st 1 lb and this morn 12 st 5 lbs. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of fluid there, but also dam sure there is plenty fat also!!

roll on eh!! I wonder how long it'll take to get back to my lightest... Was 11st 1 lb and this morn 12 st 5 lbs. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of fluid there, but also dam sure there is plenty fat also!!

Do you want to race???:D:D (or is that going too far?) x

whats your goal weight Skinny cotton ?

A race!! Let me get passed gte first few days and ask me again- lol! Am taking it one day at a time this time. When i was 11 st 1 lbs, I had convinced myself I was still too fat, but lookig back I felt ace. Am gonna hopefully get there again soon and then decide what to do.

whats your goal weight Skinny cotton ?

It's 9 stone 7lbs ... I think. I'm 5ft 2in so apparently that is my healthy weight.
What about you?

I'm happy to get back to 11st 1 lbs to begin with. But idealy I think I'd be ready to maintain at 10 and half stone. That would take me to a bmi of 25. I know a lot of people will prob think thats too heavy but I've no ingling to be supper skinny, I still want tits and an arse!

at 11st 1 lbs i was already into a size 12 in most things so figure the extra half stone would mean i would be a size 12 in all the shops!

How tall are you pineapple?
i want to keep my tits and ass aswell - believe me i couldn't get rid of my arse if i tried!!! I think out of 12st 7in .... 12stone is on my arse!!:cry:
I will be comfortable at 10stone 7lbs and probably lose it a different way at that stage. I can't believe i thought i was fat back then....

I'm quite small and am 5 ft 4 inch and a tiny bit!!!! People may think that i'm still over weight at 10 and half, but i still want to feel womany and be at a weight that i think would be manageable! I mean lets face it, I still want to life after wards and not life like a nun just to stay 8 stone!

I'm quite small and am 5 ft 4 inch and a tiny bit!!!! People may think that i'm still over weight at 10 and half, but i still want to feel womany and be at a weight that i think would be manageable! I mean lets face it, I still want to life after wards and not life like a nun just to stay 8 stone!

Yeah but... if i get to stone i can eat 2 stone back on :rotflmao::rotflmao: oooopppss i'll get in trouble for that !!!

naughty naughty!! like your thinking tho!

Right am away now, away to watch the end of corrie and get ready for big brother! lol!

anyways, well done for geting through day 1! sexy, slim bods, here we come... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naughty naughty!! like your thinking tho!

Right am away now, away to watch the end of corrie and get ready for big brother! lol!

anyways, well done for geting through day 1! sexy, slim bods, here we come... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise ketosis babe xx talk to you tomorrow

UPDATE TIME ...........OK nearly 9pm on day 1

* Got a headache and took solpadeine, which has sorted it (hope i'm allowed that oopps)
* Still on 3rd litre of water ...i suppose thats ok for the first day
* bit peckish so having another coffee with sweetners (probably be awake all night now)
* Have my ketosis buddy Pineapple here on the site to kick each other into shape

Over all though I'm feeling 9 out 10 to suceed on the diet :D

Thanks for listening to me waffle all day and i'll be back tomorrow.:p

Back