changes in the fitting of clothes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    What changes have you noticed in your clothes now that you are loosing weight?

I have noticed a change in my undies - my pants used to roll down under the "apron" but now they actually stay up round the soon to be waist, and my nighties don't fit where they touch anymore either. I know these are very small things but they mean a lot to me cos I can feel the changes. All my top clothes are baggy so won't notice any changes there till I put a top on and it just falls straight down to the ankles, but at least that will mean the boobies have shrunk, cann't wait lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ha, I know what you mean. i actually fell over at work after I'd lost about a stone! My trousers were so loose that the hemline got caught on my heel and i fell over carrying a pile of folders. Luckily no one saw, i was so embarrassed!

I recently went shopping in a skirt and had to keep clutching my knicks as they were trying to fall down:eek:

I feel a lot happier with 3 stone gone, hopefully the next 3 will be on their way soon:)

4. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I also notice the difference in my undies.................THEY WONT STAY UP!!!!!! I have had to buy a whole new load because they keep falling down everywhere I go, I may as well go comando. I also feel the difference in my trousers. I was clearing out all of my, and my OH's clothes that are too big for us yesterday and I found a pair of trousers that were getting too tight for me (Size 20) when I started SW. Well, my OH said I looked like MC Hammer as they were soooo big, they basically fell straight down. My god it was a GREAT feeling.
    An out of that clothes clear out, we got 6 black sacks full of clothes to go to charity..........all of which are too big for the both of us. I can actually see my wardrobe now!!! :) :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.