Total Solution Changing from S & S (4 packs) to Exante (3 packs)?

Spanglymum

Gold Member
I'm using up some assorted vlcd packs losing some weight before I spend any more money ... So I've done a week of LL, a week of S & S (both of which are 4 packs a day) and have now moved on to Exante, which is only three. I know the packs are bigger, so calorie wise it's similar, but I'm finding it tricky psychologically to be 'only' having three things a day. Can anyone relate? Suggest strategies for making the transition easier? I was thinking my fourth pack could be a cup of bouillon, but not sure if my brain will be convinced!

I found splitting some packs to begin with helped, but once I was in ketosis I stuck to having them at normal mealtime as I wanted to get into the habit of eating 3 times a day for when I finish.

When I did the add a meal week in week 11 I actually found it hard having to fit in 3 packs and a meal!

Others are different though and try and keep their packs for trigger times when they struggle most. You have to play around with timings and do what is right for you and within a week or so you will find a pattern that suits your lifestyle. The bullion is a good idea - I also find going out for 'posh' coffee at the local coffee place helps me and I feel like I have had a treat - although I have always had black coffee, don't like milk so it's a treat for me!

Back