changing groups

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi everyone,
My group's location is becoming increasingly unsuitable due to work commitments although I don't want to change completely/forever.
Can I just turn up to another meeting tomorrow night instead of Wednesday ?(it suits me better as is near my work)
The thing is, we use cards but apparently the group I intend to go to tomorrow are not on cards yet....does this matter? How will it work?
Thanks a million in advance x

I'm sure a different group would be most accomodating. I think if you turn up with your book and card to prove that you have been attending another group and have a current membership there shouldn't be any problem switching over. Your book obviously shows your loss history, and I don't see any reason why they can't start your paperwork off from where you are or backtrack it a few weeks to kick start their records. If they are geographically in neighbouring areas the consultants are likely to know each other anyways so may even sort it out away from group for you.

Hope all goes well!

Yes you can! I've done it! As long as you have your book your loss goes in there and your consultant can enter the details on their record sheet when you go back! If you don't go back your new one can just continue on the record sheet they've got for you!X

Hi Biggysmalls! I've only just recently finished as a consultant with groups that were on the Xpressweigh system and I can reassure you that if you turn up with your book and its up to date, you'll be very welcome at an alternative group that still runs on paper. You'll just need to fill in the weight record sheet as you would if you were joining. You won't need to pay anything extra either. Hope it all goes well for you. xxxx

Sorry to repeat what you said Funcurls! I think we were posting at exactly the same time there!!! xxx

Oooooerrrrr! Don't know about that Funcurls!!!!!! I feel rusty already!!!! I've just rejoined a group myself cos I now have quite a lot of weight to re-lose after piling it on as a consultant (pressure of work sends a lot of consultants heading for the choc after they've sorted everyone else out unfortunately!) and I feel just like I did when I first walked into my first SW group - nervous, excited, hopeful and eager to do well! I'll be on here getting reassurance regularly I think!!!!! xxx

Oh well at least you're addressing it now! We're all human and noone's perfect, but with your determination and knowledge I'm sure you'll get back to a weight you're happy with in no time! 4lb down already, you're already making fab progress! Minimins is indeed an amazing forum, there's so much good advice and wonderful support on here as well as some really yummy recipes and shopping tips! The only problem is it's very addictive!! Good luck!X

Thanks - you too! You're doing great so keep up the good work! I'm really impressed with the forum - its just got so much info on it. I could stay on it all day just reading the recipes and ideas but I don't think my OH would be very pleased - I've given up work so we can spend more time together!!!!! All the best. xxxxxx

Thanks all! Very helpful. Minimins has, once again, kept me going! x

Back