Changing shape - what did you notice lately?

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
You know this feeling that you see one of this stubborn fatty bits on you is starting to look a bit friendlier? a bit smaller?Yesterday I was getting ready to go to sleep and I noticed something rather exciting. My usualy fatty arms are looking very different!!! They not as flabby and noticeably smaller!!!! I didn't notice it until last nite!!! What a treat....
It did made my day.
I know we are far too often getting focused on a scale but there are so many tale telling small things which actualy gives you even more motivation.
What is the thing you noticed lately which made you smile?

Hi

Thats fab, well done! For me it was the appearance of bones that really got me excited!!! I never really could see the flab decreasing, but couldn't deny the appearance of my collar bones, then hip bones and then ribs.

Nicola xxx

oh that's fantastic Mimi. I'm only noticing I'm very comfortable in all of my clothes. Nothing pinches, and some are very loose. Not really noticed anything with my body yet, but hopefully will soon.

I noticed this week that my fat is softer lol I know it sounds odd but it's a change

I noticed this week that my fat is softer lol I know it sounds odd but it's a change
Yeah, I know what you mean - had smthg simmilar few weeks ago. Keep up a good work hun xxx

That's great news well done all. I bought some wellies the other day when i noticed. I never normally can get a pair to fit as i have a sizeable calf area but the other day a pair magestically glided on so i was very pleased.

Great idea for a thread for raising morale through non scale related victories. Good work. :) xxx

Hello Saski,

Oh, I have a wardrobe full of boots which I could no longer fit my calves in (not to mention that these all felt a little bit too small size wise) Although it is still a squeeze but I manage to put them on without time-consuming fight with the zip LOL!!!
Also, just to kill the time last weekend (as I was still unwell) I got through my wardrobe and kept trying things on which were either too small before or didn't do me much favour as I couldn't even breath wearing them!!! Now they all seem to be fitting better and I no longer have to search the assisstance of my sis trying to zip them up!!!!
What a fantastic feeling!!!!!!

welldone every one :) i have a long lenght mirror at the top of the stairs and when im going up and see myself i can really notice ive lost it from my face and neck the most, people are also just finally starting to ask if ive lost weight and saying they can really tell which is a good feeling :)

I can't wait to see my collar bone!! It seems not fair as my friend is much far away from her target and she already has her cb visible. I think I've managed to develop new obsession - checking out cb on ppl. Haha I might have to wait a lil bit longer to see mine though xxx

Well done all....

I havent really noticed many places but im still in the early days...

My husband was cuddling me last night tho and he said that he could see that my arms are getting smaller.. :)

My husband was cuddling me last night tho and he said that he could see that my arms are getting smaller.. :)

Well done - you'll see lots of very subtle changes at the beginning!! This is what kept me motivated xxx

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Well looking back at older photos off my (even before i started cambridge) I can see that ive lost a lot of my face and around my neck ect so might keep the picture in my purse to keep my motovated.. He He

Back