changing to sole source

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lizfitz, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

hi guys i have just changed from LT to SS and the bars are great not like the flapjacks at all (i'm so happy). did 2and a half weeks on LT but i felt i needed more choice and didn't want to give up so i decided i would try CD. it helps that i can get the ready made one's too as i'm quite busy most days and missed a few LT packs because i didn't have time to mix them. i am still gonna be in this chat room though as you guys are fab :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    You have to do whatever is right for you hun.

Well done on sticking with it. LT does have limited flavors and that works for some. I like you do want variety, but I stuck to LT to lose my first two stone and am now doing a mixture of LT and Atkins. I'm losing a lb or two a week and that is fine for me as I only want to shift another stone or so.

Good luck with CD.
  4. Sola

Sola Full Member

hi lizfits, I've been thinking of doing the same. Im at that stage that i need the variety. Im going to check my area for a CD counselor and see if theres one. My friends on CD and shes loving it, especially with the variety.
  5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    What the price difference?
  6. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    hi, im currently on my 3rd week on LT but moving onto CD on monday.
    the prices here are £36 per week for LT and ive got a CDC that charges £35 for a weeks CD. this can vary as they have no standard charge but most charge between £35 and £40 per week.
    for me it is mainly the extra variety (especially with the extra soups) and also the fact that i can have the flavoured water yummm
    i cant wait.
    i wont knock LT as i think its a wonderful diet but i have a lot to lose so i feel i need something with more variety so i dont get too bored
  7. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

I too, think I will be moving to CD next week! :rolleyes:
  8. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

it cost me 5p extra for 7ready made 7 packets and 7 bars and i only had to travel for 20mins not an hour like i had to do for my LT and 35.70 if i want just packets. and the bars are so nice had a toffee one this morning (yum)
  9. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

sory thats 5p more than my LT cost
  10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Aww good luck Liz keep in touch xxx
  11. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

will do got to keep checking how much you've lost and if your'll every be brave enough to try the other flavour flapjack LOL x
  12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

lol ewwwwww never hun!! I think i would rather have soup lol xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.