changing to sole source

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lizfitz, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi guys i have just changed from LT to SS and the bars are great not like the flapjacks at all (i'm so happy). did 2and a half weeks on LT but i felt i needed more choice and didn't want to give up so i decided i would try CD. it helps that i can get the ready made one's too as i'm quite busy most days and missed a few LT packs because i didn't have time to mix them. i am still gonna be in this chat room though as you guys are fab :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    You have to do whatever is right for you hun.

Well done on sticking with it. LT does have limited flavors and that works for some. I like you do want variety, but I stuck to LT to lose my first two stone and am now doing a mixture of LT and Atkins. I'm losing a lb or two a week and that is fine for me as I only want to shift another stone or so.

Good luck with CD.
    xx

4. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    hi lizfits, I've been thinking of doing the same. Im at that stage that i need the variety. Im going to check my area for a CD counselor and see if theres one. My friends on CD and shes loving it, especially with the variety.

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    What the price difference?

6. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi, im currently on my 3rd week on LT but moving onto CD on monday.
    the prices here are £36 per week for LT and ive got a CDC that charges £35 for a weeks CD. this can vary as they have no standard charge but most charge between £35 and £40 per week.
    for me it is mainly the extra variety (especially with the extra soups) and also the fact that i can have the flavoured water yummm
    i cant wait.
    i wont knock LT as i think its a wonderful diet but i have a lot to lose so i feel i need something with more variety so i dont get too bored
    cherylxx

7. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I too, think I will be moving to CD next week! :rolleyes:

8. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    it cost me 5p extra for 7ready made 7 packets and 7 bars and i only had to travel for 20mins not an hour like i had to do for my LT and 35.70 if i want just packets. and the bars are so nice had a toffee one this morning (yum)

9. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sory thats 5p more than my LT cost

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww good luck Liz keep in touch xxx

11. lizfitz

lizfitz Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    will do got to keep checking how much you've lost and if your'll every be brave enough to try the other flavour flapjack LOL x

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol ewwwwww never hun!! I think i would rather have soup lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.