changing to sole source

lizfitz

hi guys i have just changed from LT to SS and the bars are great not like the flapjacks at all (i'm so happy). did 2and a half weeks on LT but i felt i needed more choice and didn't want to give up so i decided i would try CD. it helps that i can get the ready made one's too as i'm quite busy most days and missed a few LT packs because i didn't have time to mix them. i am still gonna be in this chat room though as you guys are fab :)

You have to do whatever is right for you hun.

Well done on sticking with it. LT does have limited flavors and that works for some. I like you do want variety, but I stuck to LT to lose my first two stone and am now doing a mixture of LT and Atkins. I'm losing a lb or two a week and that is fine for me as I only want to shift another stone or so.

Good luck with CD.
xx

hi lizfits, I've been thinking of doing the same. Im at that stage that i need the variety. Im going to check my area for a CD counselor and see if theres one. My friends on CD and shes loving it, especially with the variety.

What the price difference?

hi, im currently on my 3rd week on LT but moving onto CD on monday.
the prices here are £36 per week for LT and ive got a CDC that charges £35 for a weeks CD. this can vary as they have no standard charge but most charge between £35 and £40 per week.
for me it is mainly the extra variety (especially with the extra soups) and also the fact that i can have the flavoured water yummm
i cant wait.
i wont knock LT as i think its a wonderful diet but i have a lot to lose so i feel i need something with more variety so i dont get too bored
cherylxx

Aww good luck Liz keep in touch xxx

lol ewwwwww never hun!! I think i would rather have soup lol xxx

Back