Chan's diary :-)

Today was my start of re-feed was due to start on Saturday but I decided to start earlier& all good so far. I had my two shakes today , followed by this evening a chicken breast diced& cooked in pan with some tomatoes, onions, mushrooms & chillies & not used any oils& some salad. I only ate half if my salad & chicken & that felt great as for once I stopped eating as I recognised I was full :). I've got some shakes left so I'm going on two shakes again tomorrow & a protein meal at night with a salad:)
I know I ate round my birthday but that wasn't in house, we had a meal out & I can tell you I've enjoyed what I ate this evening more then eating out :)

Re-feed day 2 :)

Breakfast Lipotrim shake

Lunch due to being out with work & not prepared anything , I had few rocket leafs, few slices of cucumber & a slice of tomato :)which I took from my colleague & also nearly drunk 2 litres of water which is recommended to still do :)

Sounding good chan!! Wish I was doing it with u!! Never wanted cucumber so much in my life haha!

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Due to not having proper lunch when I got home about an hour ago, I ate the rest of my salad from yesterday & half of the chicken breast & this should keep me going until dinner time :)

Cheers pal just got back & it wasn't as good as I expected it to be!! Hope you are ok& just think not long till u go in re-feed now x

Chan81 said:
Cheers pal just got back & it wasn't as good as I expected it to be!! Hope you are ok& just think not long till u go in re-feed now x

Hey Chan, you are doing fantastic really well done. How's the re-feed xx

Cheers bell :) welcome back buddy , hope you are all better now :) & re-feed is going brilliant tab& I'm on day 3 today :) x

Lol hi pal :)
I found out in google about the eggs & yeah you can have them as no one got bk to me in re-feed thread!!!
For breakkie today I had a boiled egg.
Lunch : salad with boiled egg & tin of Tina in brine
Dinner: I'm having a chicken break with 8 ounce new potatoes (4 little ones)& some green beans (2tbsp) :) x

Yum sounds good!! That's great about the eggs.. I love eggs with my salad! So chuffed for you about the 4lbs... I'd love to think I can still lose on refeed!! X

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Cheers pal :)
I think the reason for the weight loss is due to being half in LP & then starting re-feed , can't wait for next week's weigh in:)
Not been toilet yet though it's day 3:-(& dulcolax not even working , maybe potato will help tonight x

Your shocking your system again!! Hopefully like u say a bit of salad n veg will get things going... Still drinking plenty of water?? X

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Yeah jeni I'm making sure I'm still drinking 3-4 litres of water per day, you are right my body is in shock & ain't letting ought out in case it thinks I'm going bk on it x

LT and total abstinence has taught me that food is not my friend. Food is not going to comfort me. Food is not a treat. Food Id fuel! The right foods are a necessity in order for me to live a healthy, happy, fulfilling life:) x

Day 4 on re-feed :)

Breakkie:
two eggs beaten with skimmed milk, in frying ban I put one mushroom & a spring onion no oil or butter whatsoever & made scrambled egg was nice.
Lunch: few slices of watermelon & a peach
The slip up was at dinner time:-( following our day out we went to a friend's house & it was getting late so silly me convinced my OH to get a Chinese takeaway with our friends.
Dinner:
I shared with my OH, special fried rice& schezwan chicken & five prawn crackers!!!

Last edited:
Day 5 :) re-feed

Following my mess up last night please read above, I decided to get weighed & it seems like I put on 5 lbs:-( really disappointed on myself as I didn't not follow the re-feed sheet properly & I guess I deserved that.
Let's hope by Friday I am able to maintain my weight or lose a lbs at least!!

Breakfast: Lipotrim shake

Lunch: nothing

Dinner: salad & some mince 100g with tinned tomatoes, chillies, garlic, herbs & spices.

I also went to gym with my OH & did an hour & 20 minutes workout!
Then we went shopping & I was finally able to buy some shorts for the holiday & I'm now a size 16 & I used to be an 18:) x

Back