Charisma Diary!!!

i only have 1 cup a day occasionaly 2 so thought be better to count as syns cause its the only milk i usualy drink so not enough to count it as HEA

you think it would be ok for me to have a cheese sandwhich cause im peckish. plus i wud be using up my other 2 healthy extras i havent had yet??

So far today

Breakfast: cheese sandwich (HEA + HEB)

Lunch: Beans on toast(HEB) + cheese (HEA)

Dinner not decided

2 x Tea (1.0) + 2 satsumas + 1 minimilk (1.5)

Last edited:
hope week 2s doin good 4 ya hun! i just started too im on day 6! WE CAN DO THIS :D

Don't say that. I really think you should speak to a SW consultant and get the plan explained properly so you know for sure that you are doing it right

we ALL certainly will :D

im not giving up just really fed up. i think im doing it right cause my mum and brother have both done it and say im doing it right. im just annoyed at not loosing 1 pound yet if i had i know im on the right path but im stuck in the possition i was when i started to wanna lose weight. plus im starting to struggle with meal ideas and get bored of the same old thing. maybe ill take alook at the inspiration slide show :cry:

oh yeah plus i think my mum is coming to oneof the meetings with me this week one day

you could try eating more veg with your meals - your diet looks very carbohydrate based. i'm guilty of it too - for example, if i eat beans on toast for breakfast, potatoes for lunch then pasta for dinner i don't have as good a loss as i do if i throw in the odd omelette here and there! if i do eat like that then i will have salad or fresh veg filling part of my plate up.

i do have the odd day where i eat loads of carbs, but i try and have a few days where i don't have as many.

hmm good idea. i find it so hard to find meal ideas tho. i find i usualy base my meal around the carbs lol theyr the important one to me. i couldnt think of a meal that doesnt have carbs.

hmm good idea. i find it so hard to find meal ideas tho. i find i usualy base my meal around the carbs lol theyr the important one to me. i couldnt think of a meal that doesnt have carbs.

i'm exactly the same as you....i'm a carb junkie. my boyfriend says my pupils dialate if i have a big plate of pasta and it sends me to a happy place...all relaxed and smiley!

some days i try and do success express, so i can still have carbs, but it's a measured amount on my plate. i also try and have an omelette for my dinner once a week. little changes like that can help your loss.

Breakfast: beans on toast + cheese (HEA + HEB) tea (0.5)

Lunch: possibly none or fruit

Dinner: chilli con carni in baked potatoe (HEB)

Syns: none as of yet....

basicaly cause im sick of pasta, tryint go cut carbs, and anything else i have will probably consist of HEB and ive planned both of those already.

i wanna take some pics of myself now that ive started exercising i wanna see if theres a difference after a few weeks but im too embaresed to ask my fella lol. ill have to try do it by myself :eek:

Back