Charisma Diary!!!

oh yeh p.s if the sauce im using has 6 syns and im only having half (well less than half cause other half gets alot mroe than me) does it count as 3 syns?? or do i count the whole 6 syns??

BReakfast: beans on toast (HEB) with cheese (HEA) cuppa tea x 2 (1.0)

Lunch nothing

Dinner: Chilli in baked potatoe (HEB mince)

snacks satsumas + 2 packs Quavers (9.0)

so far 10 syns.

went food shopping and other half bought alot of crap (ccakes cheesepuffs etc) stuff i love and its hard to resist but i have so far :)

OMG so far today already eaten alot

Breakfast: scrambled egg on toast(made with water this time) (HEB) satsumer, quavers (4.5) and angel delight :eek: (not sure how many syns anyone know??)
and still tempted to eat more lol help!!!!

Lunch nothaving any

Dinner: pasta, beans and cheese (HEA)

dont think ive gone over syns today yet luckily am out later so wont be tempted!!

planned on going to my first class on wednesday with my mum. im quite excited cause im hoping it will help me. i have given up for the past week or so and until wednesday im having my last few days of food freedom lol. plus it might help me lose more in the first week im also gonna atempt to do some red days this time.

i have a question if any still reads this.....
say you get to target and your exactly the weight you wanna be and obviously you have to still stick to slim world or itll all go back on. but my question is what if one day you really get the munchies and you fancy eating loads of crap say just once in a while. would you be able to do that or would that make you gain alot??

I still read! If you do that it will be the same as if you do it now. There is no problem having a munch out once in a while as long as it's not every day. You have to live your life and you have to strike a balance between being slim and happy and wanting naughty food!

thats good to know so maybe a treat day every once in a while is ok as long as its not often. i was worried i was goin to have to say goodbye to alot of food :rolleyes:

Question.... how long before you go to get weighed should you have dinner?? or should you always wait till after or what??

I don't eat or drink after 12pm on WI day, 1pm at the latest. I get weighed at 5.30pm. I have dinner after WI

ohh my weigh in is at half 7 so not sure what to do each week cause will have to do the same. probs leave it till after or im gonna be heavier.

yaay had my first class last night and really enjoyed it. lots of lovely people there, and the consultant lady is lovely!!! i will defo be going again! does the magazine got anything in it thats worth buying it for each week???

I used to buy it every month and read it cover to cover but I don't have the time to read it now so I don't bother. It has recipes and stories and stuff like that in it

ohh ok im not much of a cook so not much point buying it then! i cant wait to tr the sw chips today, im gonna atempt to make them. ohh im already excited about weigh in next week, hopefully i will loseee.

Back