Charisma Diary!!!

dont worry just eat plenty of free food and have your syns and healthy extras and you cant go wrong i think your doing well! also your body needs to get used to the diet so either this week or next youll get a good loss! hey if i can do it any1 can trust me! keep up the good work! x

todays diary

Breakfast: scrammbled egg on toast and cuppa tea (HEA for milk in eggs n tea) and a satsuma

Lunch Baked Potatoe with beans n cheese (HEA)

Dinner: chilli and rice.

Snacks Fruit, and 2 minimilk (3.0) jaffa cakes (probs enough to get me to around 13 or 14 syns)

Last edited:
sounds good to me!!! :) maybe pasta for dinner?
how do you use your syns? im crap with mine lol x

hmm see if i have pasta for dinner id have to have cheese with it and ive used all my HEA's. maybe chilli con carni n rice. i usualy use my syns for what i have with dinner orrrr nice treats like my mini milks jaffacakes etc. there the thing i find hardest to use tho!!

I always keep Quavers, Wotsits and Boots Shapers bars in my cupboards for low Syn snacks.

I have just made a massive bowl of pasta for my dinner. I just added a tin of chopped tomatoes with garlic to it and it's yummy

Breakfast: scrambled egg on toast (HEB) a banana and 2 jaffacakes (5.0) + a cuppa tea (milk from the tea and scrambled egg makes HEA)

For lunch: a batchelors macaroni cheese sachet thing(think it was only 1 syn??) + maybe afew beans

Dinner: not sure yet

You are amazing! I could never eat just 2 jaffa cakes! Once that packet is open they are gone!

your doing great i bet this week youll get a massive loss! x

lol well i thought to myself 'i may ONLY buy this packet if it eat them sensibly' i had 4 last night before bed as i saved up alot of my syns for the day and i can have more later if my syns are low enough. see im tryin to be so good now :D

Saturday
Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: Beans on toast (HEB) with cheese (HEA) Cuppa Tea (0.5)

Dinner: i Fancy Spag Bol sooo (HEB+ HEA for cheese)
minimilk (1.5)

Didnt have a big breakfast cause im going to try cut down on carbs to see if it helps with my loss! also tryin not to have many syns today cause went abit overboard yesterday :rolleyes:

Last edited:
last night i had some chocolate that i really craved but i didnt eat loads do should still be ok. i got frustrated that i was searching in the shop for ages for something that i could have and coldnt find anything..

anyways today is a big challenge for me cause sunday is the only day i get to spend the whole day with my OH who just eats crap. so far this morning i have already had to turn down a mcdonalds which is really haard for me so im gonna go make some egg on toast for breakkie!!!!!

Breakfast: Egg on toast (HEB) + (HEA) for milk in scrambled egg and tea!!

Lunch nothing
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise (HEB)(HEA for cheese) cant member how many syns in the sauce got the light one tho so its less than the normal will have alook later

Last edited:
Well done on turning down the McD's breakfast! I don't think I would have been so strong!

went to mcdonalds and i had nothing and feel sooooooooooo good that i didnt give into that!!!!

also im not sure if its me but the last 2 days my tops have felt a tiny bit bigger on me than normal :cool: not gonna get too excited. but gonna carry on the exercise for the week and weigh myself next sat as my weigh in day :D hopefully i have already lost if i have its defo due to the exercise!!

Back