Chat :D

i might have to have a look on good old ebay ;)
Just been looking on google ref ketosis and cold toes etc AND hot flushes. Seems some people have one some have the other. Yesterday I was freezing. Today hot flushes all the way!!!!

I was like that yesterday....and this morning strips had changed. not as dark as on atkins but deffo pink x

fingers and paws crossed. we might not even be supposed to go into ketosis. doesnt mention it in book at all does it?

Ive not got that far in the book yet! Dont forget i was weeing pink strips on atkins and still sts for weeks.

but you did lost a stone in 2 weeks. your body does need time to catch up im sure :D
im so hot i could faint

Well that was more than a few week ago now so hoping my body has caught up. My hands and feet still cold. Just getting ready to take the kids to the park for a run. They can run i'll walk!!!

It might be catching up from the 4lbs last week.

I haven't got any symptons :rolleyes: Think I'm gonna drop the yoghurts until my stix change colour and if that doesn't work I'll drop the oatbran lol! Can't remember if I had any sypmtons on Atkins, I'm not sure that I did! :p

I just had a look in French google, and some say they are in ketosis, others not. Someone says you'd not be in ketosis if you had over 30g of "glucide" per day (and she then calculates that if she has 200g fromage blanc, a couple of yoghurts, the oatbran, and some milk, she'd be over that anyway, without even counting her crabsticks, turkey ham etc..)

if you drop the oatbran, you'd be losing a good diet aid... (and mightn't even go to number 2s again!!)

Whats glucide?
I may be catching up. Will stop the yogs from tomorrow and see what happens.
Right im bored with waiting for this lady to collect this parcel. I phoned her last night to say i had one to collect but have not heard anything so im taking my little boy and some excited doglets to the park. I will also get a longer walk too. If your not here when i get back Joanne speak tomorrow. Im sure i wont be that long maybe an hour but i know all about the French days! oh no thats just Fri isnt it????

and mightn't even go to number 2s again!!)
ever again!!!! LOL

Im sticking to the plan. sticking to the oatbran. what would i do without my gallette already?????

Have lovely time at the park Cheryl xxxx

I'm not sure whether "glucide" is "carb" hence I'm avoiding translating it...!!

With Atkins, did you guys have the same "transit" issues? All Dukan websites end up giving constipation advice! haaaa! Not a subject to discuss "in real life", so best place for it!

I'm here until 6pm (so 5pm for you guys...) every day except Friday when I negotiated to start an hour early to leave at 5pm (aka 4pm for you guys) to get in the traffic jams out of the city earlier!!

LUCKY YOU IN THE PARK!!

Glucide looks like carb on google.
Oh yes had senokot on hand :) wow you work long hours Joanne - what time do you start?

9.30am officially... but I'm here an hour earlier

Wow. Well i say that but i do 12hr shifts and most of them are while all you lovelies are in bed! So what contains glucide?

Glucide are carbs hon

Back