Chat :D

LVLLM

Gold Member
Just somewhere for us to have general chat as I know we always manage to :hijack:

now we'll all get tongue tied!

See? it's dried up already! :)

Lol. Ok. Now see who can answer this (and no one say im burning fat, not with the results on the scales this morning!). I am frozen, my hands and feet again. Its a lovely sunny day and im so cold.

You and I have similar issues, I see... Since losing my big amount of weight 2002-2003, I'm permanently freezing cher... I would suggest going out for a brisk walk! That's the only thing which warms me up once I get cold to the bone!!

You're starting to burn fat :D

Can we eat pickled onions? :confused:

Lol. Ive been for my walk and that didnt warm uo a bit. Ive even got socks on and a blanket over my feet. Oliver wants to go out later and im so cold i dont want to without a coat on!

on PL no problem...

Try taking a hot shower?! When you get to the part in the book about temperature, you'll see that being COLD means you're losing weight faster!!

It's getting warmer here... I might even believe them now that we're in for a HOT few days now

Do you feel OK? You're not coming down with something are you hun? :wave_cry:

Its glorious and im nice and warm here not like yesterday. Have a cuppa cheryl. or dunk your feet in a cuppa. Bet ketosis shows on sticks tomorrw!

on PL no problem...

Try taking a hot shower?! When you get to the part in the book about temperature, you'll see that being COLD means you're losing weight faster!!

It's getting warmer here... I might even believe them now that we're in for a HOT few days now

How do I get cold then? :p

Ice cold water hon. Im gonna fill my bottle up from water cooler right now ;)

They had better Vic! No i feel ok other that that so dont think im coming down with anything. I had this on atkins. Cant have a shower with Oliver up and running about, i probably wont have a house left standing if i do! Will have a peppermint tea. Is that allowed? Oh and my nose is cold too now! Lol

tea sachets are fine... (drippy nose, less so ;))

Lol.
I feel much better this afternoon too. Cough just intermittent now :)

The books have been sold im afraid hun. Sorry. c'est folie (sp) was another about a man that moved from london to rural france

Back