Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

How you feeling today Chaz? Thinking of you xx

Lol thanks guys you make me feel all loved :p I love this website!!

Woke up feeling so energised this morning, did 2 dishwasher loads and cleaned the kitchen, put away clean washing and another wash load in, cleaned out the rabbit, sorted through ALL of the boys clothes, now have 3 charity boxes, 1 box to sell and a binliner full of clothes lol.

Had my asda bar this morning and really want another one but finished the chocolate ones and don't really want more than one bar a day anyway :(

I think my jeans aren't feeling as tight... I may try on some of my old 16s today and see if they come any further up my leg hehe.

Feeling pretty good today, will be checking up on all your diaries by tonight!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So today went out with friends and couldn't not eat as we went for lunch in a restaurant and wasn't allowed to sit and not eat... I had 3/4 of a cheese and ham omelette and left ALL the chips and stuff yay!!! So hopefully not too much damage done? I'm classing today as a working source day instead of total source not as a 'cheat'. I'm feeling a bit hungry this evening but I'm on track for weigh in on weds - had 2 bars yesterday :( and had lots of coke zero and dr pepper zero this week. Praying for at least 3lbs of thurs but I doubt it's going to happen!

*weigh in on thurs sorry lol xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow..x

Good on you for leaving the chips!!!! I'm sure you've still lost this week have faith!!!!
100% tomorrow and you'll pull it back for Thursday !
Yey hot mamas here we come.. Xxxx

Chazsucks said:
So today went out with friends and couldn't not eat as we went for lunch in a restaurant and wasn't allowed to sit and not eat... I had 3/4 of a cheese and ham omelette and left ALL the chips and stuff yay!!! So hopefully not too much damage done? I'm classing today as a working source day instead of total source not as a 'cheat'. I'm feeling a bit hungry this evening but I'm on track for weigh in on weds - had 2 bars yesterday :( and had lots of coke zero and dr pepper zero this week. Praying for at least 3lbs of thurs but I doubt it's going to happen!

Good girl xx your doing brilliantly so I'm sure weigh in will be fine xxx did you enjoy eating? X

I did :D I was worried I'd get the taste and lose control but I've surprised myself and stayed on track.. Which makes me feel really proud lol

Tried on size 16 jeans the other day, two pairs went ALL the way up but wouldn't have zipped up at all... Getting there though!!

And took some pics after my first stone off, took some pics before I started and going to do the same after every stone until I'm done, then I can compare them at the end :D I was a bit surprises that my pics from last week look absolutely no different at all from the 'before' pics, I was expecting something different.. Anything.. Meh oh well xx

I had 3/4 of a cheese and ham omelette and left ALL the chips and stuff yay!!! So hopefully not too much damage done? I'm classing today as a working source day instead of total source not as a 'cheat'

Thats excellent :D
Did you feel your stomache had shrunk ? I am discovering that.... and I cant eat the portion sizes that I used to :)
I have been trying to eat slower too... putting the cutlery down after every bite ect ...
But old habits are hard to break :eek:
Marge
:)

I did :D I was worried I'd get the taste and lose control but I've surprised myself and stayed on track.. Which makes me feel really proud lol

Tried on size 16 jeans the other day, two pairs went ALL the way up but wouldn't have zipped up at all... Getting there though!!

And took some pics after my first stone off, took some pics before I started and going to do the same after every stone until I'm done, then I can compare them at the end :D I was a bit surprises that my pics from last week look absolutely no different at all from the 'before' pics, I was expecting something different.. Anything.. Meh oh well xx

Well done on the jeans!!! Its a great feeling isnt it? I took photos after each stone I lost and could only really notice a difference when I was 3 stone down although people started to comment when I had lost around 2 stone. ( I have posted a pic on here somewhere at start weight 16st10lb and 3 stone down but I cant find it anywhere!!...im useless with puters!)

Have a good day today:)

Oh noo weigh in tomorrow :( dont think it'll be great this week. Oh well! Xx

Good luck

xxx

I didn't see any difference until I'd lost 3 stone either but others said they could :) good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx look forward to your update xxx

good luck with the weigh in today - can't wait to hear how you have got on!

You did really well leaving the chip, not sure I would resist if they were sat there on my plate - I would have to ask for them to be removed on the grounds I found them offensive!

Have a good day.

Ooooh I like that offensive chips lol
Can u imagine the face on the person taking the plate back to the kitchen?
Good luck with weigh in chicky have a great day! Xx

Can't stop as out in town but had to stop by and say yayyyy 4lbs off!!!!!!! :)

Excellent Chaz :D:banana dancer:

Back